admin heirarchy on my server. opsayo do not change this ever again.

there is no ego / drama involved in this... its very cut and dry / black and white.

we want to make sure we have the ability (me, rtcl, stork opsayo and all the other regulars who are not crackhead bogans) to kick/ban this fuckin inbred (hes definitely inbred) when he spergs out (which is every night).

he thinks hes pulling some next level aussie troll by 'trying his hardest' when he daggers 9/10 pus hes involved in

[15:42:40] <@StorkSooFly> last night was horrible
[15:42:47] <@StorkSooFly> im trying to tribe LT
[15:42:47] <%Dare> ya
[15:42:49] <%Dare> last night
[15:42:49] <@Groove> weed tears?
[15:42:50] <@StorkSooFly> and i know im fucked right
[15:42:51] <%Dare> killed a bit of tribes
[15:42:52] <%Dare> for me
[15:42:54] <%Dare> personally
[15:42:56] <@StorkSooFly> but these bleeding hearts
[15:42:57] <@darkpiece> wat
[15:42:58] <@StorkSooFly> want to play base
[15:43:00] <%Dare> i cant believe aaron did that shit
[15:43:02] <weed_tears> what happen last night?
[15:43:04] <@StorkSooFly> with a large # of people
[15:43:07] <%Dare> banned ppl in an A+ pu
[15:43:08] <@StorkSooFly> and it just turns to shit
[15:43:09] <weed_tears> i was on at 2:30 am
[15:43:10] <%Dare> u cant do that shit
[15:43:10] <weed_tears> and no one alive
[15:43:17] <%Dare> so please ban him for at least a week
[15:43:19] <D4M45T3R> im gonna ban all ppl
[15:43:21] <D4M45T3R> on sight
[15:43:21] <weed_tears> how does he have anyone pw?
[15:43:21] <%Dare> and make sure he never has admin
[15:43:21] <%Dare> etc

not sure why u r backpedaling on this all a sudden, the guy literally brings nothing to the table for 11 months out of the year... he will actually not try and dagger probably 1/10 pickups if that.

opsayo requested that i not perma ban bogan the other day

i am fine with permba banning him

let opsayo figure it out himself and implement something that bans bogan's vpn permanently etc. but that sounds like a frivolous and unwinabble war imo. id rather just make peace with him. he understands he has to obs if better ppl r there and he can't sabotage the pu without admin.

what i will not allow tho is multiple ppl with kick ban mute on my server aside from the 3 that were agreed by the "elders"

so if you aren't one of the 3 ppl with kick ban mute ability i suggest personal mute and force obsing ppl that make trouble (which should not give them t he ability to change teams if pubbing)

or vote kick.

Ok so it is totally unreasonable to give your admins the ability to force start, god only knows what they will get up to. Yes, we know of the ability to "click in" the problem is that there is always an asshole that will not do that, so we just sit there like the idiots we are for half an hour.

<opsayo> someone explain to dare id idn't change any hierarchy
<opsayo> his admin didn't even work
<opsayo> all i did was make what he was trying tod o actually work
<opsayo> the way he set it up nobody could change maps or even tourney mode
<opsayo> the entire admin system was broken
<opsayo> but yes, listen to green
<opsayo> dare completely broken admin on his server but i saw what he was trying to do
<opsayo> all i did was fix what he was trying to do
<opsayo> i even left a note in the config file explaining to dare what id id
<opsayo> he didnt even look

Last edited:
idk ive run a server for a long time and know how to configure zadmin

i just changed things back to the way they were before and im keeping it that way

beyond that idc. dont fuck with the current setup to anyone with server access i will be checking ty

you completely broke admin on the server. no admin levels worked, i even tested the highest levels (fett, lix) - you couldn't even team change people. you obviously didn't test it or you would have seen this. when i got home and jumped on they asked me to fix it so i did.

it looked like your goal was to make it so that only the highest admin levels (fett, snow, lix, etc.) could kick/ban - but you messed that up too. you assigned everyone's admin to "10" and also set that to the same minBanLevel in zadmin. you need to set it to "gg" which is their admin level (which you still messed up today when i checked. it's a >= sign, not a > sign.).

if it's your own pride getting in the way of admitting that you misconfigured the zadmin (and didn't test it out) that's your loss, everyone else in the server saw that admins were completely broken. or you can keep being gullible and believing everything green says

Last edited:
dare
6vApA.gif

ive never broken zadmin. please understand i set up all the zadmin levels myself and have run it for the last 2 months

and then for a year in the past as fettuccine's gay social club which was a truly great pu year imo and many other ppl you respect and look up to etc's as well

i dont get the cloak and dagger darkstrand politics

but dp told me he asked you to give his admin kick and ban again (which was taken away for a reason) and i noticed the whole admin revision i did on saturday was completely reversed

so if it wasn;t you who did this idc. but it did seem likely to be something you'd do

seeing as you looped the server cycling it maps already
and various other things etc

maybe better if you run your own server etc?

idk y u ppl dont just enjoy the draft and pus instead of everything being so political and serious all the time or set up your own administrations and servers etc and do things your own way

are we not all adults here?

i am a kid but even i couldn't be bothered to get involved in this shit

like i said if it continues i just remove everyones admin. if you sabotage the server etc i revert it to the good state it was in before and stop caring.

Back