[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No way 20 senators will flip. The dems are setting the precedent that if they control the house, the republicans will be harassed with bogus investigations. It's like saying if you don't follow the NWO from Soros, this is what you can expect. They haven't brainwashed Trump because he has enough money. They had it (house and senate) when Trump took office, but his advisors were telling him to wait on health care. He did pass a law using executive order doing away with the Obama mandate on required health insurance and he found a way to get funding for the wall.

The republicans need to win back the house and keep the senate. It needs to be a clean sweep. Then Trump will pass a bill for the border wall funding, and re-do health care. The problem in the past was the bills that came up had a bunch of extra crap in them like they were written by the left. And John McCain was still alive and didn't vote for it.

Last edited:
This is an actual presidential statement from the leader of the most powerful country in the history of the world.

E58-C8119-E98-C-463-A-B4-B3-2-BA95746-BBAF.jpg

And here is the Dems best offering for the same lofty position:

"Why should someone who's clipping coupons in the stock market may, in fact, pay a lower tax rate than someone who in fact is, like I said, a schoolteacher and a fireman? It's ridiculous."

- Joe Biden

And here is the Dems best offering for the same lofty position:

"Why should someone who's clipping coupons in the stock market may, in fact, pay a lower tax rate than someone who in fact is, like I said, a schoolteacher and a fireman? It's ridiculous."

- Joe Biden

Joe Biden says dumb shit all the time. He’s infinitely smarter than Donald Trump who is possibly mentally retarded. I’m very, very hopeful that Joe does not get the nomination.

Except for the fact that I post more evidence, facts and substance than anyone in this thread, by far.

Anyway,

Tuesday: Administration officials testify that Trump's call to Ukraine was inappropriate.
Wednesday: Administration official testifies there was a quid pro quo.
Thursday: Administration officials testify that Ukraine felt pressure and Trump's Ukraine conspiracy theory is bogus.

Totally legal and totally cool!

Weird how you can present the most one sided and disingenuous perspective and still not get a witness to state the president committed an illegal act supported by direct evidence.

Oh well, there's always sdny and state crimes

Back