Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Scripting and Modifying
Reload this Page some skins 1.40
S_hift
VeteranX
Old
1 - 12-13-2016, 00:48
enjoy this custom chainspark
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzjxx8...Chainspark.zip

Updated sgs mortargun added a new mortar image, and mortar ammo.

Updated deployables and base turrets, they're not great but they look better and close to the originals. It also contains a custom disc trailadd2.png remove if it if you don't like it. Go to this thread to download it, it wont let me link to here.
Tribes 1 Legendz View topic - [skin] Skybox 1.41 with autoloader

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 12-13-2016, 01:17
WOW COOL THREAD SO PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
3 - 12-13-2016, 06:58
so what exactly did you do?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 12-13-2016, 14:56
stfu Heidi those are good skins. hes doing the same type of rip off **** that stork does anyway

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 12-13-2016, 16:40
HOLY **** THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE FANTASTIC SKINS.

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
6 - 12-13-2016, 17:30
Hey no problem. right now I'm working on making the T2 textures backwards compatible. I don't have a cracked version of photoshop yet, but I guess 9.99 a month is worth some newer better looking T2 total conversion. I don't plan on moving the T2 shapes in, just the graphics and the disc launcher. The T2 textures look really good and are low res enough for performance.

A while ago someone told me that you can open VL2 files or tribes 2 volume files with winrar. I completely forgot and tried it out and it works great. i believe you can also unpack unreal tourny 99 textures with winrar as well. I could be wrong about that lol.

anyway enjoy.

ps: fyi dare. While the mortar and base textures are others work, I'm not taking credit for that. This is purely for the sake of updating the base turrets stations and things. I also might have fixed a bug that would could cause 1.4 to crash. There was a dts shape called "microex.dts" so I opened it to see what its material list was, and I found 6 textures named mic00,mic01 ect. But what was more perplexing was that those pngs were not in the entities or anywhere in the game. I assumed it was a spare dts shape.

So i thought, I'm gonna try and make a real bullet spark. So i looked online for this image https://cache.redgiant.com/wp-assets...parks-0003.jpg then animated it with the 6 micro explosion files. the last two are left opaque or blank so that the animation plays faster so it looks more like an actual bullet spark

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
7 - 12-13-2016, 17:38
you're not very bright, are you?

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
8 - 12-14-2016, 03:29
not really no, I'm kind of dark actually.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 12-14-2016, 03:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_hift View Post
Hey no problem. right now I'm working on making the T2 textures backwards compatible. I don't have a cracked version of photoshop yet, but I guess 9.99 a month is worth some newer better looking T2 total conversion. I don't plan on moving the T2 shapes in, just the graphics and the disc launcher. The T2 textures look really good and are low res enough for performance.

A while ago someone told me that you can open VL2 files or tribes 2 volume files with winrar. I completely forgot and tried it out and it works great. i believe you can also unpack unreal tourny 99 textures with winrar as well. I could be wrong about that lol.

anyway enjoy.

ps: fyi dare. While the mortar and base textures are others work, I'm not taking credit for that. This is purely for the sake of updating the base turrets stations and things. I also might have fixed a bug that would could cause 1.4 to crash. There was a dts shape called "microex.dts" so I opened it to see what its material list was, and I found 6 textures named mic00,mic01 ect. But what was more perplexing was that those pngs were not in the entities or anywhere in the game. I assumed it was a spare dts shape.

So i thought, I'm gonna try and make a real bullet spark. So i looked online for this image https://cache.redgiant.com/wp-assets...parks-0003.jpg then animated it with the 6 micro explosion files. the last two are left opaque or blank so that the animation plays faster so it looks more like an actual bullet spark
P ****ING COOL TO DO ANYWAY

THANK U FOR HELPING TRIBES 1 LIVE IN 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
10 - 12-14-2016, 04:02

thats a mortar canister lol

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
11 - 12-14-2016, 04:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_hift View Post

thats a mortar canister lol