Page 2487 of 8750
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49721 - 10-19-2017, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
That might be better advice applied to you. Listen to yourself bro.

Aside:
What kind of idiot fights for a political regime anyways?
Its been my experience that people who talk **** like this are people that don't have the balls to join the military

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
49722 - 10-19-2017, 09:22
why are you reading arsin posts?

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49723 - 10-19-2017, 09:48
THE MAGA IS HERE BOIS

arsin
Veteran++
Old
49724 - 10-19-2017, 09:54
Be nice Pagy. I haven't been hating on you for a long time since I recognize you are limited by STEM autism. Instead of being hated on, you are being compassionately tolerated. Is that not nice ?

Besides, you make good points Pagy. I wish you well in breaking out of your cell of STEM autism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Its been my experience that people who talk **** like this are people that don't have the balls to join the military
Dood, it doesn't take balls or guts to join the military. It takes a good level of desperation and a full dose of blind patriotism.

Dumb people join the military. The collective iq of a GI Joe is - let's be honest - probably less than 90. What does this tell you?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
49725 - 10-19-2017, 10:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
THE MAGA IS HERE BOIS

#mitchpost

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49726 - 10-19-2017, 10:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Be nice Pagy. I haven't been hating on you for a long time since I recognize you are limited by STEM autism. Instead of being hated on, you are being compassionately tolerated. Is that not nice ?

Besides, you make good points Pagy. I wish you well in breaking out of your cell of STEM autism.

Dood, it doesn't take balls or guts to join the military. It takes a good level of desperation and a full dose of blind patriotism.

Dumb people join the military. The collective iq of a GI Joe is - let's be honest - probably less than 90. What does this tell you?
Mostly it tells me you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49727 - 10-19-2017, 10:22
arsin failed the asvab

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49728 - 10-19-2017, 10:44

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49729 - 10-19-2017, 11:20
You know the left is starting to act dangerous. It might be time to old yeller them

Drudge, Facebook, NYT readers could face libel suits for sharing 'fake news' under Dem plan | Fox News

Quote:
Political content on the internet, paid or not, should face substantial federal regulation to eliminate undefined "disinformation," and users of platforms and news feeds, from Facebook, to Twitter, to the Drudge Report and even*New York Times, could be punished for sharing "fake news" from those sites, the former Democratic chair of the FEC is urging.
In a broad proposal that adds threatening libel suits to regulatory plans already pushed by Democrats on the Federal Election Commission, ex-chair Ann Ravel believes that there is support for expanded regulation in the wake of reports foreign governments spent $100,000 on 2016 political ads on Facebook.
She would include "fake news," not just paid ads, to be regulated, though it's never defined other than the Democrat's description of "disinformation." And anybody who shares or retweets it could face a libel suit.
Quote:
She would also use regulation to "improve voter competence," according to the new proposal titled*Fool Me Once: The Case for Government Regulation of ‘Fake News.'*Ravel, who now lectures at Berkeley Law, still has allies on the FEC who support internet regulation. The paper was co-written by Abby K. Wood, an associate professor at the University of Southern California, and Irina Dykhne, a student at USC Gould School of Law.
also I am going to need clarification on this part.

Quote:
regulation to "improve voter competence,"
We can't ask for IDs but we can do IQ tests? What happens if you score high? They turn you into a binary?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49730 - 10-19-2017, 11:22
I'm guessing arsin comes from a long line of losers and cowards

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
49731 - 10-19-2017, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Mostly it tells me you have no idea wtf you're talking about.
this is under the very broad assumption arsin has before?

lol, g1

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49732 - 10-19-2017, 11:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
You know the left is starting to act dangerous. It might be time to old yeller them

Drudge, Facebook, NYT readers could face libel suits for sharing 'fake news' under Dem plan | Fox News

We can't ask for IDs but we can do IQ tests? What happens if you score high? They turn you into a binary?
what about infomercials with an exercise for your mind, you will remember more and you'll be smarter and get laid? do they have a constitutional right to lie to their customers? it's OK STrap you'll always be able to get Peter Popoff ministries miracle spring water.

edit-although I would like to add that i'm against almost all forms of censorship. still though, that democrat congressman who introduced a bill to standardize audio volume for TV commercials - wtf nanny state.

PS: i'll bet you a dollar the democratic party isn't what you think it is. Hillary DNC establishment shills are firing all of Bernie's friends.

Shake-Up at Democratic National Committee, Longtime Officials Ousted - NBC News

Quote:
A shake-up is underway at the Democratic National Committee as several key longtime officials have lost their posts, exposing a still-raw rift in the party and igniting anger among those in its progressive wing who see retaliation for their opposition to DNC Chairman Tom Perez. The ousters come ahead of the DNC's first meeting, in Las Vegas, Nevada, since Perez took over as chairman with a pledge this year to unite a party that had become badly divided during the brutal Bernie Sanders-Hillary Clinton 2016 primary race.

The removal and demotion of a handful of veteran operatives stood out, as did what critics charge is the over-representation of Clinton-backed members on the Rules and Bylaws Committee, which helps set the terms for the party's presidential primary, though other Sanders and Ellison backers remain represented. Those who have been pushed out include:

Ray Buckley, the New Hampshire Democratic chairman and longtime DNC official who ran against Perez for chair before backing Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn. Buckley lost his spots on the Executive Committee and DNC Rules Committee.
Alice Germond, the party***8217;s longtime former secretary and a vocal Ellison backer, who was removed from her at-large appointment to the DNC.
Barbra Casbar Siperstein, who supported Ellison and Buckley, was tossed from the Executive Committee.
I think you'll find no true progressive will continue to support establishment dogs hoping for scraps from the table.

Last edited by clu; 10-19-2017 at 11:45..
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
49733 - 10-19-2017, 11:39
Why didn't Trump stop the Nigerian ambush?

If I were president nobody would die.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49734 - 10-19-2017, 11:42
Who is going to determine what is and what isn't 'fake news'?

Also, why was WaPo not mentioned? They were and probably are still the single biggest purveyor of fake news, headlines, and twits.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49735 - 10-19-2017, 11:43
The government can't find their ass. With all your love for Trump I would think your acceptance of the government somehow 'regulating voter competence' would be low.

But then I remember you want to surrender everything to the government so they can redistribute and control every aspect of your life. You are handing that power to people like Trump you morons.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49736 - 10-19-2017, 11:48
Trump is the perfect reason we should all be fighting for the smallest government possible

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49737 - 10-19-2017, 11:54
Quote:
Trump is the perfect reason we should all be fighting for the smallest government possible
far too correct - I miss the smell of leaded gasoline and I definitely don't like thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua_FD2I6uzc

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49738 - 10-19-2017, 12:04
Yeah cause turning a food source into a fuel is the smartest idea ever.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
49739 - 10-19-2017, 12:07
juggs youre still reading arsin posts

dont

its like listening to a homeless person yell at cars just dont make eye contact and keep walking

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
49740 - 10-19-2017, 12:09
Quote:

wasn't trump promising the exact same thing during his campaign?

free speech is under attack from all angles. it's already a partisan ****show over your 2nd amendment, gl securing your 1st amendment from this partisan bs.

Page 2487 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot