Reload this Page tebow is proof god exists
Page 5 of 6
DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
81 - 01-09-2012, 00:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Tebow isn't a rookie. Atheist are hateful? Really? Do Atheist walk around neighborhoods and try to recruit people and then get super upset when you tell them to **** off? Do Atheist kill certain groups of individuals because of their religion? I'm pretty sure a lot of Christians and Muslims would gladly kill each other if it was legal. Atheists would be on the sidelines with popcorn laughing at your dumb asses. I don't require religion and fairy tales because IM NOT WEAK.

I don't hate Tim Tebow, I hate the media and what it does with this garbage. Why don't we talk about real rookies that made the playoffs?
And you grouped all Christians (80% of America) in with Mormon missionaries (0.00001% of America). Who, out of the handful of times I've seen them in my entire life, I've never seen get upset at someone telling them to **** off. There's a much larger percentage of atheists who are preachy, condescending pricks than there are Mormon missionaries. ffs, I can go to my facebook status update wall and see more preachy, condescending atheist pricks than there are Mormon missionaries in the world.

Sponsored Links
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 01-09-2012, 00:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
And you grouped all Christians (80% of America) in with Mormon missionaries (0.00001% of America). Who, out of the handful of times I've seen them in my entire life, I've never seen get upset at someone telling them to **** off. There's a much larger percentage of atheists who are preachy, condescending pricks than there are Mormon missionaries. ffs, I can go to my facebook status update wall and see more preachy, condescending atheist pricks than there are Mormon missionaries in the world.

I'd love to see that quote there guy. I'm pretty sure the quote I made was about Republicans pandering to the religious right when they didn't need to.

Also the number of times people have to remind me that they're religious far outweighs the number of people that remind me that they're Atheist. I bet you can't even name one Atheist athlete.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
83 - 01-09-2012, 00:26
It's right here tebow is proof god exists by OpticNerve_ - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 01-09-2012, 00:28
I don't see me mentioning Mormons at all there. Christians go door to door as well.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
85 - 01-09-2012, 00:32
I've never in my life seen Protestant missionaries. edit: in America

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 01-09-2012, 00:36
I'm still curious if you can name one outspoken Atheist athlete.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
87 - 01-09-2012, 00:55
Lance Armstrong is one

brick
Veteran++
Old
88 - 01-09-2012, 00:56
you've stooped pretty low if you bring up a dude with one nut

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
89 - 01-09-2012, 01:05
yeah that was below the belt

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 01-09-2012, 01:09
So Lance Armstrong is a hateful bigot?

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
91 - 01-09-2012, 01:18
No... wtf are you talking about?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 01-09-2012, 01:22
Quote:
Christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia was just a dictator consolidating power.

You don't hate religion. You hate religious people. And I doubt that it's in the normal TW style of joke prejudice against niggs and kikes. You hate people who think differently than you about the origins of our existence. You're just a hateful bigot no better than the condescending, overbearing Baptist ministers of the 20s.
Quote:
Not only is the atheist community the most hateful and bigoted group in America, they're the biggest false-victim group. Atheists don't "just want to be left alone." That may have been true in 1890. But today, atheists are more condescending and preachy than any other group by far.

Edit: Except for Paulites. They are much more preachy, though less condescending.
Quote:
So is Lance Armstrong a hateful, loud mouth, condescending, bigot?

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
93 - 01-09-2012, 01:24
Oh God... Really?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 01-09-2012, 01:26
Really what? Is Lance Armstrong not part of the Atheist community? I thought we were all hateful bigots. Maybe you're just a bad as the Atheist.

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
95 - 01-09-2012, 01:28
I think I know why Meithos is rolling his eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
I'm still curious if you can name one outspoken Atheist athlete.
Does an outspoken Atheist athlete = bigot? Tim Tebow is an outspoken Christian athlete. Is he a bigot?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 01-09-2012, 01:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post

Does an outspoken Atheist athlete = bigot? Tim Tebow is an outspoken Christian athlete. Is he a bigot?
I don't recall anyone here ever saying that outspoken christian athletes were bigots. I do recall Meithos saying that Atheist are the most outspoken group in the country which is ridiculous, especially if Lance Armstrong is our spokes person in the Athletic world.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
97 - 01-09-2012, 01:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyco View Post

I'm rolling my eyes b/c I just figured out what Warbuddha was talking about.

1) I called durak a hateful bigot because he said he hates religious people simply because they're religious.
2) I said atheists, as a group, have a higher percentage of condescending preachy people in it than any other religious/philosophical group in America today.
3) Warbuddha thinks I called every single atheist a hateful bigot and disproves my theory by saying, "Oh yeah? Well Lance Armstrong is cool! Booya. Point: me."

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 01-09-2012, 01:41
Just saying you would think the most preachy condescending group in America would have more preachy condescending people. The best he can come up with is Lance Armstrong. Give me a ****ing break. Now if you want to talk strictly on internet forums, maybe, but in real life the Christian propaganda machine is still in full force bro.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
99 - 01-09-2012, 01:45
just because there's not a whole lot of sports celebrities that are outspoken atheists doesn't mean there isn't a huge movement of anti-religious atheists out there. maybe it just means there aren't a whole lot of atheists talented enough to be in sports.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
100 - 01-09-2012, 01:50
I think that Richard Dawkins, the late Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Daniel Dennett would be better examples of atheist leaders.

Havax is right. I see this daily: http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/ That is what I consider to be mainstream atheism. My facebook gets bogged down w/ that **** daily.

Last edited by DrMeithos; 01-09-2012 at 01:53..
Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page tebow is proof god exists

Social Website Bullshit