Bitcoin Surge

People are getting ripped anyway using a credit card to buy crypto in fees. In fact Coinbase recently sent out a warning telling their customers to use debit cards to avoid the fees.

I used direct bank transfer which has zero fees here in Australia but unfortunately the Aussie exchanges have a bit of a premium on crypto when compared to the US exchanges or even Binance.

I took a gamble and threw a bit over 5 Ether into this...

https://www.fuzex.co/

Whilst the hard cap was pretty high, in comparing it to projects like TenX and other similar projects, as well as considering the potential hype, I think it may just pay off.

The team behind it is very experienced and solid.

Time will tell though. Could go either way.

Last edited:
I took a gamble and threw a bit over 5 Ether into this...

https://www.fuzex.co/

Whilst the hard cap was pretty high, in comparing it to projects like TenX and other similar projects, as well as considering the potential hype, I think it may just pay off.

The team behind it is very experienced and solid.

Time will tell though. Could go either way.

You are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to participate in the
FuzeX Token Sale if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise), or green card
holder of countries where Token Sales are restricted (such as, but not limited to: the
United States of America, Singapore, China, and South Korea).

gj u have incriminated urself proceed directly to jail do not pass go

but no seriously some of these docs I've seen around that disclaim they are not securities (such as FuzeX) and the proliferation of that phrase into venture capital agreements all turn tits up guaranteed

You are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to participate in the
FuzeX Token Sale if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise), or green card
holder of countries where Token Sales are restricted (such as, but not limited to: the
United States of America, Singapore, China, and South Korea).

gj u have incriminated urself proceed directly to jail do not pass go

but no seriously some of these docs I've seen around that disclaim they are not securities (such as FuzeX) and the proliferation of that phrase into venture capital agreements all turn tits up guaranteed

One of the benefits of abandoning my LPR status by moving abroad.

looking 4 a quick crash so u can (((BiLo))) eh?

ALL MY TENDIES ARE IN THE WTC AND THE FUEL FROM YOUR JET OF RACIAL HATE WILL NEVER MELT OUR CRYPTO BEAMS

If you put your tendies in WTC (waltonchain) when i mentioned it in here earlier you'd have made atleast 5x on them tendies.

Backend business utility coins ftw.

Last edited:
I had multiple chances to get walton at or below $5. Things never worked out so that I could though. :(

doesn't matter, you'll still be too poor to afford a decent one :lol:

Spoiler

well I hit my stop loss, ~$20k for an hour or two of cpu time mining protoshares 4 years ago that I converted to btc. seems like a legit and healthy economy

should have just done it sooner but I was lazy and it took a lot of effort to get my wallet together

if I owned btc (I don't) I would just hold

it'll be back to 15+ eventually.. might take a year or two. But it'll get there.

If it's following the pattern it'll bubble to 50k for a month or two and then crash dramatically

Or everyone who thought it might be a decent investment has already learned that the whole thing is inherently worthless and horribly volatile. It wouldn't surprise me if it's all downhill from here, especially considering the general feeling of doom and gloom on a global scale. Gonna put your money into digital fairytales, or stash it into gold or cash under the mattress?

Back