Rape Charges...the new weapon of the left

No one is really hurt or offended unless it’s actual rape or kiddy dibbling. This whole psychological cry baby bullshit is very much a leftist tactic.

Proof of what? I'm speaking generally, about no case specifically. I just don't put much stock in the stories of people who waited 10 years to "come forward" one week before an election, regardless of their political affiliation. I don't need proof to be skeptical of their stories. They had 10 years to come forward if it was true, but they waited until an election? Why? If it is important to reveal that information today, it was important to reveal that information a year ago, 5 years ago, the day after it happened. The implication is clear, that the primary motive is not the accusation but what you receive from it.
This is not an issue I am very passionate about whatsoever, but since it's in my face all the time, I can't help but notice the circumstances surrounding these accusations that you (and everyone else) are glossing over and ignoring.

The man himself, Roy Moore, tacitly admitted on Hannity that he 'may have dated' teenagers while in his 30s.

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore declined Friday to rule out that he may have dated girls in their late teens when he was in his 30s, though he said he did not remember any such encounters and described such behavior as inappropriate.

“If I did, I’m not going to dispute these things, but I don’t remember anything like that,” Moore said on Sean Hannity’s radio program, when asked whether he had dated 17- or 18-year-old girls at the time.

source

-"If I did, I’m not going to dispute these things." Yet he is vehemently disputing these things even though he implied otherwise to Hannity.

-4 different women who don't know each other made very similar allegations. How many more are out there?

-30 corroborating sources were cited before publishing the Washington Post story.

-The primary accuser, Leigh Corfman, is a Republican who voted for Trump. Some e-detectives have dug up old social media posts from her looking to buy Stonewall Jackson antiques years ago.

I don't know a damn thing about Alabama politics but apparently Roy Moore is one of the better known politicians in that state. He wielded exceptional power as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of that state. He has a reputation as a wacky loose cannon who is too controversial even for the likes of Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump himself. Trump endorsed Moore's primary opponent Luther Strange because he ultimately made a decision that Moore was too toxic for the US senate. Perhaps these guys caught wind that something was brewing before the allegations were made public and tried to beat the media to the punch by endorsing Strange? Trump and McConnell are certainly not the type to shy away from bad optics when it comes to working alongside controversial politicians. What did they know before this story hit the printing press? McConnell came out immediately after the allegations, as if he couldn't wait, to state publicly that Moore should step down.

So why didn't the accusers come forward before this election? At the risk of sounding like a cuck feminist, I don't think many men consider the realistic backlash that accompanies making such accusations against a District Attorney/Judge/Supreme Court Chief Justice (all positions held by Roy Moore since 1977). Who is going to believe a little girl making these types of accusations in 1977, or 1980, 1990, etc? Who is telling little girls to come forward and go public with these incredibly embarrassing stories in 1977, in Alabama? Nobody.

It doesn't take a genius to understand the negative real-life consequences that accompany criminally lascivious allegations against such a powerful figure. She's enduring them right now, 40 years later. Her history has been exposed, people are calling her a liar, and now her name is plastered all over the news because she was diddled as a kid.

Again, there are 4 separate named teenage accusers and 30 sources who have provided corroborating evidence for this reporting. Roy Moore himself made the softest denial I have ever heard, practically admitting that he may have "dated" teenagers while in his 30s serving as the fucking District Attorney. Did he bring them to Chuck E. Cheese first?

Many of the people who are dismissing this as some liberal tactic to trample on the reputation of these poor defenseless Republicans are the same people who fantasize about beating pedophiles into a bloody pulp. If these allegations are true, Roy Moore is a fucking pedophile who used his position to take advantage of vulnerable children. Leigh Corfman was 14 years old. Fourteen. Some of you are defending Roy Moore despite the fact that Republican leadership is condemning him.

Additionally, most of the people who are being accused of sexual predation in recent months, are Leftists. The same people who are defending this pedophile Roy Moore are the same ones who instantly label people like Harvey Weinstein as "another pervert jew" without any further evidence required.

Sexual misconduct and rape allegations are en vogue right now. Roy Moore is running his Senate campaign in the wrong place at the wrong time. His accusers felt emboldened to shed light on the skeletons in his closet because this happens to be a moment in history when their accusations may actually be believed. In 2017, Roy Moore is the overwhelming favorite to assume one of the most powerful offices in the USA, and perhaps that is the last straw which prevented them from staying silent any longer.

You asked the question. There's your answer.

This is not an issue I am very passionate about whatsoever, but since it's in my face all the time, I can't help but notice the circumstances surrounding these accusations that you (and everyone else) are glossing over and ignoring.

The man himself, Roy Moore, tacitly admitted on Hannity that he 'may have dated' teenagers while in his 30s.

-"If I did, I’m not going to dispute these things." Yet he is vehemently disputing these things even though he implied otherwise to Hannity.

-4 different women who don't know each other made very similar allegations. How many more are out there?

-30 corroborating sources were cited before publishing the Washington Post story.

-The primary accuser, Leigh Corfman, is a Republican who voted for Trump. Some e-detectives have dug up old social media posts from her looking to buy Stonewall Jackson antiques years ago.

I don't know a damn thing about Alabama politics but apparently Roy Moore is one of the better known politicians in that state. He wielded exceptional power as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of that state. He has a reputation as a wacky loose cannon who is too controversial even for the likes of Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump himself. Trump endorsed Moore's primary opponent Luther Strange because he ultimately made a decision that Moore was too toxic for the US senate. Perhaps these guys caught wind that something was brewing before the allegations were made public and tried to beat the media to the punch by endorsing Strange? Trump and McConnell are certainly not the type to shy away from bad optics when it comes to working alongside controversial politicians. What did they know before this story hit the printing press? McConnell came out immediately after the allegations, as if he couldn't wait, to state publicly that Moore should step down.

So why didn't the accusers come forward before this election? At the risk of sounding like a cuck feminist, I don't think many men consider the realistic backlash that accompanies making such accusations against a District Attorney/Judge/Supreme Court Chief Justice (all positions held by Roy Moore since 1977). Who is going to believe a little girl making these types of accusations in 1977, or 1980, 1990, etc? Who is telling little girls to come forward and go public with these incredibly embarrassing stories in 1977, in Alabama? Nobody.

It doesn't take a genius to understand the negative real-life consequences that accompany criminally lascivious allegations against such a powerful figure. She's enduring them right now, 40 years later. Her history has been exposed, people are calling her a liar, and now her name is plastered all over the news because she was diddled as a kid.

Again, there are 4 separate named teenage accusers and 30 sources who have provided corroborating evidence for this reporting. Roy Moore himself made the softest denial I have ever heard, practically admitting that he may have "dated" teenagers while in his 30s serving as the fucking District Attorney. Did he bring them to Chuck E. Cheese first?

Many of the people who are dismissing this as some liberal tactic to trample on the reputation of these poor defenseless Republicans are the same people who fantasize about beating pedophiles into a bloody pulp. If these allegations are true, Roy Moore is a fucking pedophile who used his position to take advantage of vulnerable children. Leigh Corfman was 14 years old. Fourteen. Some of you are defending Roy Moore despite the fact that Republican leadership is condemning him.

Additionally, most of the people who are being accused of sexual predation in recent months, are Leftists. The same people who are defending this pedophile Roy Moore are the same ones who instantly label people like Harvey Weinstein as "another pervert jew" without any further evidence required.

Sexual misconduct and rape allegations are en vogue right now. Roy Moore is running his Senate campaign in the wrong place at the wrong time. His accusers felt emboldened to shed light on the skeletons in his closet because this happens to be a moment in history when their accusations may actually be believed. In 2017, Roy Moore is the overwhelming favorite to assume one of the most powerful offices in the USA, and perhaps that is the last straw which prevented them from staying silent any longer.

You asked the question. There's your answer.

you did the research instead of jumping to a conclusion based on 'common sense', doesn't count

Raped his wife? :lol:

Did she make this claim before or after he divorced her?

In the book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, [Trump] glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’”

e42.jpg

I feel that this is a Wordpress blog citing Breitbart. Even so, it doesn't deny that there was a sexually inappropriate relationship between a 32-year-old district attorney and a 14-year-old. They're trying to twist the narrative and somehow blame the 14-year-old for talking to him on the phone? So it's her fault I guess.

All of this is ignoring the 3 other named accusers, along with a brand new 5th accuser who came out today (called it) with her story and her creepy high school yearbook inscription from Roy Moore when she was 16.

"'To a sweeter, more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love Roy Moore, Old Hickory House'...He signed it: Roy Moore, D.A.”

In December 1977, when she was 16, Nelson told reporters, Moore offered her a ride home after a late shift. But instead of driving her home, Nelson alleges that Moore parked his car in a dark spot behind the restaurant, locked her in and began groping her breasts. She said he attempted to force her head toward his crotch, causing bruising around her neck.

"I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought he was going to rape me. I was twisting, I was struggling, and I was begging him to stop," she said. "At some point, he gave up. He then looked at me and he told me, he said, 'You’re just a child,' and he said, 'I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.'"

Let's not overlook this detail either:

A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

The other shortcoming of your blog post is that they allege Corfman filed charges against 3 pastors in the past, in the headline no less, yet they provide no details of those charges anywhere and instead jump straight to the key argument they are trying to propagate, that the victim is at fault. The 14-year-old girl was leading on the 32-year-old district attorney, how could he resist?

20+ congressional Republicans have called for Moore to step aside. He will likely be expelled from the Senate if he stays in and wins the election. There's really no defensible position here.

Last edited:
You think that Senators are going to expel someone who has not been charged with anything, over allegations with no due process? You think they won't recognize the slippery slope of that?

Republicans have four responses to Roy Moore - CNNPolitics

I'm counting 29 Republican senators on the record saying he should step aside, combine that with the entire Democratic caucus and you should easily have a supermajority.

As I said, this isn't an issue that's near and dear to my heart, so I have not researched the process behind expelling a US senator. It hasn't happened since the Civil War, it appears the will would be there though.

There is a fundamental difference between posturing and actually being willing to expose yourself to similar treatment. If they actually expelled him, assuming he won, with no formal charges levied against him of any sort, if the accusations are enough, how long until every Republican is accused of similar wrongdoing? How long until every Democrat?

Back