Louis CK

Damn it, another feminist, white-hating kike turns out to be a fucking pervert who can't control himself. Who would have guessed. I mean, this is the guy who did a bit about rats fucking.

Last edited:
A lot of his comedy is just being awkward and sad, lonely. And a lot of stammering. Plus he showcases how shitty life is in NYC.

But that time he took his fat ugly pregnant neighbor to the ER/Delivery room, and all she had was gassy farts, was kind of funny, in that awkward, sad and lonely way.

He is too whiny for me but it did lol when I watched this before I had ever really heard his stuff. Then I watch some of his standup and it’s really the run of the Mill self deprecating crap

As soon as they sat down in his room, still wrapped in their winter jackets and hats, Louis C.K. asked if he could take out his penis, the women said.

They thought it was a joke and laughed it off. “And then he really did it,” Ms. Goodman said in an interview with The New York Times. “He proceeded to take all of his clothes off, and get completely naked, and started masturbating.”

:jester:

At first I thought

Who gets off to jerking off in front of bitches

Why not just try to fuck them

The I saw what his accusers looked like and it made sense

"I think the line gets crossed when you take all your clothes off and start masturbating."

All his jokes are about him hating his actions, his race, his looks, himself in general, and shitting on americans. Hell, almost all comedy now is like that. When we have so much fucking shit to do and entertainment to consume, it would be just stupid to listen to that sad man who's acting like a clown on stage. Want some good comedy? Watch Curb your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld instead.

All his jokes are about him hating his actions, his race, his looks, himself in general, and shitting on americans. Hell, almost all comedy now is like that. When we have so much fucking shit to do and entertainment to consume, it would be just stupid to listen to that sad man who's acting like a clown on stage. Want some good comedy? Watch Curb your Enthusiasm/Seinfeld instead.
you're like ngfm without being endearing or really likable at all

Back