[Official] Suggestion Box

Policy Updates & Announcements section: Could you change the "If you buy from Amazon ... " thread to "If you buy from Amazon or NewEgg..." (and add the NewEgg referral link there).

I need to buy some cheap crap from NewEgg but I figure I might as well have TW get a penny or two from it.

edit - I see the recent thread in this section now thnx.

Last edited:
You guys should start taking donations in ways other than Paypal if possible. I have problems with Paypal and others might too. Perhaps you might raise a bit more cash if there were other payment options?

Paypal is a good middleman because they accept virtually everything and don't force Rayn to directly deal with credit card acquirers and accounts which can be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Credit companies are dicks, and it's a little known fact that Rayn actually has so little free time that he has to go back in time to poop.

:deal:

You can use paypal to purchase a premium account without ever signing up for paypal. Just use the form instead of logging in.

When you search for a user with a space in their name, it searches for every word individually.

Ex. Searching for posts by Evil Light Bulb will also return posts by Evil Engineer.

Can we have a lower c in .com for the page title?

It's "TribalWar.Com: Gaming News" right now for some reason ever since the new front page.

My suggestion would be to change the maximum sig height to ~100, so we don't have to see these fags with their 240 pixel tall sigs. There's absolutely no reason to need anything more than say, what OpiumAddict has. It's a good example of a real sig.

Back