Need a Tribes OGL Historian

You guys are all forgetting Reckless Abandon, OxYmorons, High Tolerance, and the other incarnations of that same group of core players.

IE was the best, 5150 was second and s3 followed in a close third. IE was almost unstoppable with the heavy rush of JihadMaster, BeatStick and Banana Man and the Elusive capping of Natural and Nip. When IE dropped the ladder tribes was never the same :-/

if my memory serves me im pretty sure most of those elite teams used shiva which put a lot of other teams at a huge disadvantage

Last edited:
I remember getting rolled in scrims against IE while playing for u238, those scrims were just funny to be in, you felt like you had to apologize for wasting their time.

Evil Light Bulb said:
5150 lagged out bluenose

Heh...I remember that, on SH. We even had an OGL admin there that game to make sure it went smooth. But we never lagged Bluenose, he was on a friggin LAN with a bunch of the other =S3= guys.

sLaM said:
Heh...I remember that, on SH. We even had an OGL admin there that game to make sure it went smooth. But we never lagged Bluenose, he was on a friggin LAN with a bunch of the other =S3= guys.

The infamous pimp bluenose had some dirty, dirty secrets. Theres a reason he just kinda left.

React0r said:
Can someone fill me in on what happened with OGL that made everyone jump ship?

bullshit admins, bullshit admin rules. Forum Nazi's. (Had one OGL Admin tell us that since hawaii wasnt a part of the united states and only is a territory, servers in hawaii could not be used)

Originally Posted by React0r
Can someone fill me in on what happened with OGL that made everyone jump ship?

I believe the last straw was when a few people were banned from the forums for being "themselves". At that point Rayn and a few others created Tribalwar. I remember at first when our post status on TW was represented by things like "Beacon" and next was "Turret" and then Light Armor....that was awhile ago.

Back