My Journey Thru Hell

iNVAR said:
i know what the reality of the situation is down in NO but there's something about code4's story that simply doesn't seem right. i can't put my finger on it. :shrug: oh well.
I was thinking the same exact thing. I don't believe it, honestly. Not the whole thing anyways.
I'm perplexed how phone service was out in the entire region except this one house that he happened to have keys to...
Also, you "Knicked" the kid with your 38 special snub? You were either trying to kill him, or miss him altogether- one or the other. Nobody tries to knick someone with a 38 special snub and does it unless they are sitting across the table from them.
You had the ability to drive out of there the whole time, yet your material possessions were worth deliberately staying around and killing people over? Get some insurance man...
And why would you incriminate yourself on a public forum?

iNVAR said:
i know what the reality of the situation is down in NO but there's something about code4's story that simply doesn't seem right. i can't put my finger on it. :shrug: oh well.
it's the tone

doesn't seem heavy enough for the graveness of the circumstances

I haven't been there so who knows how I'd actually respond. I've never even met Code4, so there's no way to judge that for me.

unless i read it wrong, he never mentioned that he killed anyone. just shot a few people and bumbed into one with his car.

samUwell said:
unless i read it wrong, he never mentioned that he killed anyone. just shot a few people and bumbed into one with his car.
He said "We open fire. He goes down with 5 shots to the chest". Unless they were using bb guns, I'm pretty comfortable saying that would make the guy dead.

Night comes as a repeat of the other nights. The helicopters still circle the sky. Gunshots can be heard in the distance. Some of which was of the automatic flavor. Around 2 AM we see someone leaving a house carrying a television. I can't believe I'm witnessing a TW cliche IRL. I chuckle to my self inside. We inform the guy to put the televison down and raise his hands. He puts the televisondown and then reaches for something in his pockets. We open fire. He goes down with 5 shots to the chest. We check his pocket and claim his 9mm el cheapo brand pistol for our arsenal. He's then loaded on to the back of a pickup truck and hualed off to the main street that divdes his nieghborhood from ours. We dump him on the neutral ground to serve as a warning for other would be theives.

Yeah, you read it wrong.

Zombee said:
He said "We shot him 5 or so times in the chest". Unless they were using bb guns, I'm pretty comfortable saying that would make the guy dead.

that may be true but, he never mentioned killing anyone. infact, that doesnt come until a few posts later.

but, we are left to believe that he killed a few peps.

That's some whack shit. From watching random news crews getting shot at on tv I can believe this easily. I mean the idiots there are firing on aid...its a fucking warzone. Way to stay alive code.

ps...invar we understand you don't believe the story...why keep repeating yourself over and over?

anyone who honestly thinks that theres a chance of investigation really has no idea what theyre talking about

logroller, for how smart you are you really arent thinking clearly on this one

Code4 said:
We'd heard reports of the shitheads shooting people in cars and taking them. So off we go , guns in laps, taking some back routes to avoid the major bottlenecks. 1 blcok out of the neighborhood we encounter a young man who seemed to appreciate my car. As he approaches waving his gun I fire a couple of shots at him. I love the shoot the car jacker law in this state. I proceed to continue down the road. a couple of blocks latter a young fool stands in the middle of the road with his gun out. I increase speed and turn this carjacker into a speed bumpI believe I just clipped his legs with my right front fender. And of we continue to Baton Rogue.

holy shit

creative said:
anyone who honestly thinks that theres a chance of investigation really has no idea what theyre talking about

Obviously you're the one that has no idea what they're talking about. This will start to get sorted out. You don't just gun down an American in this country without someone asking questions, deserved or not.

creative said:

You've just killed people. You have a choice to make, everything else being equal: post it on a forum, or don't post it on a forum?

Who's not thinking clearly?

Zombee said:
Obviously you're the one that has no idea what they're talking about. This will start to get sorted out. You don't just gun down an American in this country without someone asking questions, deserved or not.

Did you miss the situation there or something? I mean come on...The place is flooded, half the force quit because of the situation, it was lawless for days, and mass looting and shooting was occuring. You think they are going to be able to peice together someone shot at this point while they still have no idea how many people are even dead. That's just crazy. There are people rotting in the streets! No evidence, nowhere to start, and the right to shoot people in self defense. I just don't see it.

Back