Reload this Page [So] I just got "terminated"
Page 5 of 18
Putrid
VeteranX
Old
81 - 08-03-2005, 22:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by zVxTeflon

seriously how did they even find out who it was? the pics were so ****ty that you cant tell which store it was from. Unless someone actually knows this guys name i doubt they could find him and his store location from an IP trace.

then again im no internet detective.
yea, that's what I was wondering...

how could the store prove it was him posting the pics without requesting the IP from TW and without tracing it through his internet provider.

Sponsored Links
Baloo
Veteran++
Old
82 - 08-03-2005, 22:38
My School's got 100 000 000 tracking devices in the Main Server, it practically shows what were doing at what time at what place and so on.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
83 - 08-03-2005, 22:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLoGg
haha serves you right perv boy, to quote a good friend of ours "karma is a *****"

Wouldn't it suck to have someone report you for stealing music and downloading warez just because they had an internet grudge , and then you had the police knock at your ****ing door over it? Sure , if someone said that to me I'd shrug it off and continue my internet surfing, but **** I never thought this would come full circle to me.

Crazy8
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 08-03-2005, 22:39
*i don't wanna grow up, i'm a toys r us employee who secretly takes pictures of moms with his camera phone, posts them on tribalwar, and then gets ratted out and fired*

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 08-03-2005, 22:39
wait a sec

how did they know it was YOU, and at the store that you work at

i mean, a bunch of ****ty cameraphone pics =! definitive evidence

I don't think this is a true story

Big Monkey
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 08-03-2005, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
If I took pictures of kids. Ya, ****ing wierd. I am taking pictures of attractive mothers and I am not using them for my own viewing pleasure, in anyway shape or form. So no, not against the law and I doubt my boss would do anything short of tell me to stop. he'd probably think it's funny. I think it's funny, anyway... will bring another thread later entitled : not a stalker : edition 2.

Last edited by Big Monkey; 08-03-2005 at 22:43..
[SES]BaNsHee
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 08-03-2005, 22:40
Noone can press charges against someone for taking pictures.

Barbarian
VeteranX
Old
88 - 08-03-2005, 22:40
Quote:
well, justin I won't be doing that again. Lesson learned.
Just build one of these: http://www.thecomputerfarm.com/telephoto.html and take pictures outdoors in your free time o[of wildlife]o.

Neckhole
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 08-03-2005, 22:41
Yeah, this story reeks of bull****. But, you're ****ing stupid gimp for trying to increase your e-penis shots by telling everyone about the awesome MILF pictures you were taking at work.

Either way, you're a twit.

Ronnie Dobbs
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 08-03-2005, 22:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by zVxTeflon

seriously how did they even find out who it was? the pics were so ****ty that you cant tell which store it was from. Unless someone actually knows this guys name i doubt they could find him and his store location from an IP trace.

then again im no internet detective.
if he used his isp to host the images or ever signs onto irc it would be pretty easy to figure out which store it was

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 08-03-2005, 22:43
...you are sad cause you lost your job at the ****ing toy store? Some people have real problems; yours are petty bull****.

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 08-03-2005, 22:43
lol so blitz I just noticed that you live in AZ? Judging by the pics you took and the fact that all moms in scottsdale/pv are hot, do you live in the scottsdale/pv area? Do you work at the toy r' us at the pavillions lol? Cause I've been in there before.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
93 - 08-03-2005, 22:43
****, now that I think of it maybe he just completely bull****ted me into saying all that.... just so he could get information about the store and ****.... **** **** ****. Ok well now I need to know if somene here on TW honestly reported me or not so I can honestly figure out if it was someone in the store who did something behind my back, or if it was someone on here.

What is confusing me is I never told anyone at work about tribalwar.com ever. I mean it is possible that someone told him about it , but that was one elaborate story he concocted but even so the job is gone. Now im just ****ing confused.

Celios
VeteranX
Old
94 - 08-03-2005, 22:46
epic

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
95 - 08-03-2005, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar
...you are sad cause you lost your job at the ****ing toy store? Some people have real problems; yours are petty bull****.

I don't wanna have to repeat this a billion times, but I have alot of other problems minus just this one. However a lack of income just increases ALL my other problems. Wich is not the issue, and no the story is not "bull****" why the **** would I make this up.

Baloo
Veteran++
Old
96 - 08-03-2005, 22:47
Mabey you just Sucxsor.

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 08-03-2005, 22:48
Quote:
I don't wanna have to repeat this a billion times, but I have alot of other problems minus just this one. However a lack of income just increases ALL my other problems. Wich is not the issue, and no the story is not "bull****" why the **** would I make this up.
Attention, the same reason everyone here makes **** up

kwolf
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
98 - 08-03-2005, 22:49
Quote:
Now im just ****ing confused.
And no paycheck to hire a private detective with.

HatMan
VeteranX
Old
99 - 08-03-2005, 22:51
Quote:
Justin, just to be clear. Losing a 'job' in general is just troubling. I am not 30, in which case sure it'd be preety lame right? I mean I need this to pay my bills, phone , car, rent etc.... My parents don't pay for anything , living life the way i should be, on my own. So it's preety difficult. I'll manage, but it's the mention of "police" that my LP guy had my freaking out over. He could have done that simply to scare me however, but I doubt it. He was trying to get me to rat on the rest of the store preety much, asking questions like...

"what went on in the store that led you to beleive it was ok"

"did you show your managers"

and questions like that. I did my best to not really rat on anyone else, but he kept saying "just keep in mind I know the answers to all these questions, I just want to make sure your being honest" so I was preety freaked out.

This reminds me of a story my English teacher in high school told. One of his buddies worked with him at Wendy's when they were in college, and this guy would always have turkeys--whole turkeys--like once a week or so for all his buddies. They all just thought the guy was being nice and was loaded. What they didn't think of is that Wendy's apparently gets their turkey meat from ordering entire turkeys and carving the meat. So one day he (my future teacher) gets called in and is asked some questions. Such as:

"Have you ever stolen a turkey from Wendy's?"
"Have you ever seen someone steal a turkey from Wendy's?"
"Have you ever assisted someone in stealing a turkey from Wendy's?"

By now he knows what's going on but he never actually knew, for an absolute fact, that this guy was stealing from Wendy's, so he wasn't giving anything up. But the questions would get more general, and that's when he started getting scared. Until they asked...

"Have you ever stolen ANYTHING from Wendy's?"

(****)

"Umm, a roll of toilet paper once."

Needless to say he got off the hook on that one.

dr. nick
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 08-03-2005, 22:52
but seriously... this will be a life story to tell.

you can find another job and be getting checks in 3 weeks. just lie and say you werent terminated from your past job.

Page 5 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [So] I just got "terminated"

Social Website Bullshit