[So] I just got "terminated"

Dangerdoggie said:
You better [strike]hope[/strike] pray that it ends without any police involvement, I don’t think they mess around with sex offenders here in AZ, they’ll send your ass to tent city (a special little place the county sheriff has setup for the ever expanding prison population here in AZ.)

What crime did he commit?

Anyone? He took pics with a cell phone in a public place. What crimes did he actually commit?

Creepy taking pics like that? Sure I guess, but last I checked being creepy isn't a crime. Its not like he was taking pics up chicks skirts or down their clevage.

Fucked up part is, I bet 90% of the assholes in this thread ripping on him would have done the same or have friends that would have done simliar things with their cell phones and they would have laughed about it and enjoyed it. Now its on TW its cool to rag on him so everyone jumps the bandwagon to get a rip in.

it's not a public place, it's a private place. Therefore you are free to take pictures as long as they are not up-skirt etc or to be used in advertisments without the persons permission. He was breaking no laws, but being creepy lost him his job, and would not look good if this thread/information was sent to each employer he went for.

MrMeikel said:
it's not a public place, it's a private place. Therefore you are free to take pictures as long as they are not up-skirt etc or to be used in advertisments without the persons permission. He was breaking no laws, but being creepy lost him his job, and would not look good if this thread/information was sent to each employer he went for.

Since when is a publicly held stock owned store a private place in which customers have rights including and not limited to pictures taken of them without their consent? Better remove the security cameras!

Its not against the law. Sure they could sue the corporation but its certainly not against the fucking law and he has ZERO chance of being cited let alone jailed.

EDIT: I just read the rest of your post. Ok you were agreeing with me on most of my post. I guess its privately owned property in that the stock holders own the store. I saw its public in that you are not in a place in which you are granted more privacy then your own home.

So...you could face possible legal problems and decide to destroy all the evidence then make this huge fucking post explaining how it's all true with accurate details and how you then deleted the pics which were real.

Obviously if they caught you on tw.com, they could also be scoping out this massave thread detailing how you tampered with evidence among other shit. If this could be counted as tampering with evidence then you are just as stupid as those assholes who run around with baseball bats beating up jews in a parking lot and record it with their video cameras.

Or it's fake, which we know it is just so you can attempt to get in the TWHOF.

Dysc0rd said:
So...you could face possible legal problems and decide to destroy all the evidence then make this huge fucking post explaining how it's all true with accurate details and how you then deleted the pics which were real.

Obviously if they caught you on tw.com, they could also be scoping out this massave thread detailing how you tampered with evidence among other shit. If this could be counted as tampering with evidence then you are just as stupid as those assholes who run around with baseball bats beating up jews in a parking lot and record it with their video cameras.

Or it's fake, which we know it is just so you can attempt to get in the TWHOF.

Evidence for what? Its a internal matter within his company. Thats IF his company is aware of TW to begin with. For all we know one or more of the customers might have known he was taking pics and complained. That or a fellow employee. We are still assuming someone from TW alerted them.

Blitz doesn't know one way or another and it wouldn't be very wise of them to let him know.

if she actually loves the douche she won't care too much. She'll roll her eyes and call him and idiot and that'll be that.

oh yes

this was the Toys R Us employee taking pics of women with their kids.

I told you to grow the fuck up, but you didn't listen to me. I still know 2 people that work in loss prevention at toys r us... PM me your store number and the LP talking to you...

SarcaStick said:
did someone report you?

all jokes aside, i would find that mother fucker and he would be dead.
After now knowing wtf he was doing, i retract this statement.

if he wasn't being a fucking retard, trying to gain internet approval, he wouldn't be in this mess.

very dumb thing to do.

meh, quit stressing

the cops don't have anything, you lost a lame job... maybe it was for the better
don't be a pussface

Not a good idea to mention your new job in this thread if someone is narking on you.

You give too much personal information about yourself, which is too bad, because now you won't post as much.

This is similar to the idiots who rag on their job in blogs and get fired.

I say everyone Boycott TRU. I know they're reading this. Fuck you management. You all can suck my dick. Boycott TRU. Don't buy anything from them this Christmas.

not really sure about the laws where you are from but where I am from you actually could not be sued at all, neither could your Company.

They must have signs up saying "under video surv. somewhere and that means you can go to town taking pictures. Not upskirts obviously, but anything you could see just walking around. Also they do not need permission from anyone to use your pictures in a commercial either(Ontario, Canada). You have no expectation of privacy in a store, and the person taking the pictures has the rights to them.

For all you guys raggin on Blitz, grow up.

If you've ever been fired or laid off from any job, you'd have some sympathy..no matter if hes a dick on TW or if it's a company like Toy's R Us or Worldcom.

Cops can be scary at 19 and yes LP guys are wannabees that have cliff notes in their manuals that say *speak slowly and in an intimidating voice*. Cops can't jump right into detective so a guy who takes a 2 week course is no badass and has no authority.

As far as the pics and being sick and beating up people if they did that to your woman..you better quit your job now call your lawyer up and walk the earth kickin ass and filing lawsuits because your wife/girl has been in plenty of pictures and in plenty of fantasies (when shes fully clothed on the street or half naked at the bar.) God forbid if she ever went to an auto show cuz you'll have a whole bunch of mother fuckers to beat down from that (lots of pictures being taken with tons of people) I'm sure at Hard Rock there aren't huge signs saying "You are being photographed while on this premasis and the pictures will be publically available on the Internet"

If it was little kids..yeah sicko. Adults..while not morally correct especially while on the job, he learned his lesson and hopefully noone will be hurt by this.

BTW I'd be flattered if people took candid shots of my girl cuz they thought she was hot...because shes still going home with me.

Back