sounds fake

Sponsored Links
WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 08-04-2005, 04:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler
I live in Scottsdale, so give me your adress so i can come over and laugh in your face, and if this is fake replace laugh with punch
Where abouts?

slinkeh
VeteranX
Old
183 - 08-04-2005, 04:25
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ BLITZ

Darmok & Jalad
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 08-04-2005, 04:29
way to fail you ****tard

Kobra
VeteranX
Old
185 - 08-04-2005, 04:29
I just had to post in this thread

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 08-04-2005, 04:34
What makes you think that they even know about TW?

Couldnt it just be that a customer saw you taking pictures and reported your ass?

Legend
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 08-04-2005, 04:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost
forwarding this thread to clear wire

Do you not learn, Blitz? Did it not dawn upon you after getting fired that maybe it's not such a good idea to divulge personal information on the internet? Giving out your name and **** is one thing, but freely spilling details on where you work is completely retarded. If you seriously lack the foresight to predict what will happen when you give this information out then you deserve everything that comes to you.

React0r
VeteranX
Old
188 - 08-04-2005, 04:50
lmao

Masamune/Xerxes
VeteranX
Old
189 - 08-04-2005, 05:08
Man, I really wish I was the one responsible for this comedy gold. Seriously, whoever you are, you should come forward and take a bow. This couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

bonafide
VeteranX
Old
190 - 08-04-2005, 05:21
Anyone want to ruin Blitz's life further?

http://www.clearwire.com/company/news/06_21_05.htm

Quote:
Position Title (alphabetical)

Merced, CA - Account Executive Job ID: 1573 Add job to job cart.
Description: Title: Account Executive Position Summary In this position you will drive the account acquisition process from initial customer prospecting through service implementation. Job Responsibilities • Meet and exceed monthly quota • Maintain high activity levels • Manage prospect funnel effectively

Modesto, CA - Account Executive Job ID: 1565 Add job to job cart.
Description: Title: Account Executive Position Summary In this position you will drive the account acquisition process from initial customer prospecting through service implementation. Job Responsibilities • Meet and exceed monthly quota • Maintain high activity levels • Manage prospect funnel effectively

Modesto, CA - Retail Account Executive Job ID: 1325 Add job to job cart.
Description: Job Objective: This person will be responsible for inside sales and customer service although the primary role will be sales. This person will have a monthly sales quota and will be responsible for reaching that quota through a combination of walk in sales and some outbound sales efforts. Job Resp

People Development (HR) Business Partner Job ID: 1529 Add job to job cart.
Description: The Clearwire team has a great opportunity for you if you are an experienced, talented HR professional with the drive, energy and experience to truly make a difference in our business. Clearwire is growing dramatically and we are looking for a Business Partner to help drive the culture, values and

RF Engineer Job ID: 1562 Add job to job cart.
Description: Clearwire is seeking experienced RF engineers who will be located in the following regions : Pacific Northwest (WA, OR, etc); SouthWest (CA, AZ, CO, etc); SouthEast (TX, FL, AL, etc) or NorthEast (MN, NY, VA, etc). Working as part of the Clearwire RF Engineering team, these candidates will be respon

Stockton, CA - Account Executive Job ID: 1250 Add job to job cart.

Stockton, Ca - Inventory Control Rep Job ID: 1393 Add job to job cart.
Description: Inventory Order Fulfillment (CPE’s) Direct Sales Agent Web Sales Inside Sales Interface with both internal and external customers Inventory Control Tracking inventory using our inventory process which includes Ente

Stockton, CA - Retail Sales Rep Job ID: 1324 Add job to job cart.
Description: Job Objective: This person will be responsible for inside sales and customer service although the primary role will be sales. This person will have a monthly sales quota and will be responsible for reaching that quota through a combination of walk in sales and some outbound sales efforts. Job Resp

Visalia, CA - Account Executive Job ID: 1312 Add job to job cart.
Which one are you going for?

Last edited by bonafide; 08-04-2005 at 05:26..
jasonlynn
Veteran++
Old
191 - 08-04-2005, 05:31
smells like bull****.. But did the lp guy ever say anything about TW or did you bring that up?

I bet your boss didnt like you and finaly said somthing to lp..

Prolly have you on tape with your camera phone out taking pics..

I wanna see the pics, just to judge for myself...

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
192 - 08-04-2005, 05:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlynn
smells like bull****.. But did the lp guy ever say anything about TW or did you bring that up?

I bet your boss didnt like you and finaly said somthing to lp..

Prolly have you on tape with your camera phone out taking pics..

I wanna see the pics, just to judge for myself...
I don't think it's bull****. If it was bull**** blitz wouldn't have removed the pics... that kind of clever thinking can only come from someone trying to cover their tracks for something that really happened. He also wouldn't be posting that he's not mad at the person who did it and that he was just asking them not to pursue it if they are on tw. Right now I think he's got that, god damn I wish I were someone else, feeling.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 08-04-2005, 05:41
You better hope pray that it ends without any police involvement, I don’t think they mess around with sex offenders here in AZ, they’ll send your ass to tent city (a special little place the county sheriff has setup for the ever expanding prison population here in AZ.)

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 08-04-2005, 05:59
those picture threads were creepy as ****. not suprised at all....though i do wonder who called the popo

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 08-04-2005, 06:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
well, justin I won't be doing that again. Lesson learned.
I wish you'd do it again.

come on, for old times sake

Nonentity
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
196 - 08-04-2005, 06:15
This thread is awesome. Nice job on the Clearwire thing.

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 08-04-2005, 06:20
HOLY ****ING ****

I JUST READ THIS ****

all i have to say is

TW ****ING HALL OF ****ING FAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

MrMeikel
VeteranX
Old
198 - 08-04-2005, 06:25

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 08-04-2005, 06:29
I stopped at page six: This sounds to me like his boss had to explain his stolen copies of GTA:SA and other such video games and changed the tune of 'theft' into 'well, what if I told you about a potential lawsuit against the entire franchise for pictures taken from a camera phone and posted on the internet? Because I've heard the government is trying to pass laws about video phones and camera phones in public."

And then Toys'r'us said 'oh ****'

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 08-04-2005, 06:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeikel

haha

this picture makes me want to become a scoutmaster

Page 10 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [So] I just got "terminated"