hey vir: go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evele said:
Vir sucks, 5150 are nazis, azianboy cheats. What's new.

nah, i was a fucking cock in my early t1 times, and i never got banned from any 5150 servers. they stuck to real rules and werent faggots. this shit now is hilarious though.

Vir said:
Competition is a linked factor. There was better competition because most of the problems experienced on the other servers never happened due to the heavy-handed admin.

There's more competition because 5150 is a good team w/ good servers that pepople want to play with/on. That's despite you and a few others being cunts.

Vir said:
Competition is a linked factor. There was better competition because most of the problems experienced on the other servers never happened due to the heavy-handed admin.
See, I think you're just patting yourself on the back, here. You've got it all wrong. The PLAYERS are the reason you exist (as an admin), not the other way around.

All it would take is another relatively fast, centrally located server, and a group of high-profile players to one day say, "Hey, let's play here instead, where the admins aren't total dicks with massive egos." ... and your servers would be a ghost town.

Don't pretend like you're doing some kind of great and noble service to the BF2 community. Most of these people don't know who you are and don't give a fuck. There are 300 other servers out there. If they see your server always empty... it'll stay that way.

It's not so bad now since Slut is on vacation, at least there will always be one jet for someone.

Vir said:
It's not so bad now since Slut is on vacation, at least there will always be one jet for someone.
hehe ok... well I highly doubt 5150 is going to be the leet spot for BF2 with dick admins.

but really I don't care I don't even play bf2 :shrug:

my fav part: vir thinks because most of 5150 arent irl faggots he thinks he fits in with that. mmm no. we have all seen you, and we all laughed our fucking asses off.
doesnt it just ruin your badass act to know that even the sight of you throws everyone into laughter?

If you're trying to overthrow refried as the number one 5150 fan you've got a ways to go vivrant. It's a noble goal though.

Data said:
Don't pretend like you're doing some kind of great and noble service to the BF2 community. Most of these people don't know who you are and don't give a fuck. There are 300 other servers out there. If they see your server always empty... it'll stay that way.

Exactly why I am not worried about some thread on tw heh. When we see these posts on CAL then we can talk. Although that might be reason to celebrate.

Vir said:
Exactly why I am not worried about some thread on tw heh. When we see these posts on CAL then we can talk. Although that might be reason to celebrate.
OK, yeah. Just totally ignore every piece of advice that I'm giving you and pretend you're immune to showing people just the slightest bit of respect. I hope it comes around to bite you in the ass. Hard.

If this thread was so meaningless and inconsequential, you wouldn't be here whoring it for 10 pages.

Data said:
If this thread was so meaningless and inconsequential, you wouldn't be here whoring it for 10 pages.

It's definitely not meaningless, it's really a lot of fun to read. It's definitely inconsequential however.

There is a difference between heavily adminning a server and just being a spiteful cunt.

TBH I'm not sure why people still play on the 5150 bf2 servers. The comp is not better than other servers. Not even close really. It has been fun to play on servers with BF2 vets rather than just tribes vets. I do like playing with people I recognize so 5150 servers were fun for that but we're joining a new community so I guess its time to meet new ppl.

There are a number of cool people on 5150, it just sucks that one cocknose like vir can drive people away.

exactly
the best part is he plays with quite a few ppl who get a lot of respect, but fails to notice why they get it. its not cause they jackoff while flying some fake plane. its cause they are cool people, just like a lot of people on tw who suck ass at games, are ok at games, and people who ball it up. i hope that jet you got by banning someone makes up for being a faggot :lol:

Falhawk said:
There is a difference between heavily adminning a server and just being a spiteful cunt.

TBH I'm not sure why people still play on the 5150 bf2 servers. The comp is not better than other servers. Not even close really. It has been fun to play on servers with BF2 vets rather than just tribes vets. I do like playing with people I recognize so 5150 servers were fun for that but we're joining a new community so I guess its time to meet new ppl.

There are a number of cool people on 5150, it just sucks that one cocknose like vir can drive people away.

Considering there hasn't been one ban in retail on any of our servers and only one person kicked so far, your one extreme simply doesn't exist.

Vir said:
Considering there hasn't been one ban in retail on any of our servers and only one person kicked so far, your one extreme simply doesn't exist.

you've only kicked one person?

others in the thread refute that. Your attitude towards adminning does suck though. Adminning should be about fostering competition, not being vindictive. Grow a thicker skin.

Yes I have only kicked one person "in the retail". I assure you my skin in quite thick, else I would be banning people as soon as they join heh, I already have the ips hehe.

Falhawk said:
you've only kicked one person?

others in the thread refute that. Your attitude towards adminning does suck though. Adminning should be about fostering competition, not being vindictive. Grow a thicker skin.

^^^^^^^^
vir thinks hes in the position of a few ppl hating him, and him championing the rest.
too bad its more like everyone ive ever talked to thinks hes a douche lolz

ps, we all know IM champ as seen in every non fps ever :lol:

Vir said:
Yes I have only kicked one person "in the retail". I assure you my skin in quite thick, else I would be banning people as soon as they join heh, I already have the ips hehe.

your skin isnt thick
back when t:v came out you ran out of every thread where someone posted your pic
just cause you came to accept the pitiful state you are in doesnt mean you have thick skin :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back