[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

TF_Diox said:
kleenex! Shit man.. I totally forgot about your thread too! That one was not forgotten either!

- D
and here i am a couple years later...keeping *most* of it off, hehe. damn beer is so good and so bad :[

TribalWar - Proud Sponsers of Those Swan Episodes that Didn't make it on t.v.

edit: oh yea...way to lose weight. that fucking awesome.

very nice! whats next now that you lost all that weight? are you gonna try to lose anymore or put on some muscle weight?

Whoa.
See, now I have even more incentive to make fun of fat people for being lazy fucks.

That's really impressive man.

Great job man! Years ago I went from 245 to 135

110 lbs I thought was huge... but 185 lbs HOLY SHIT!

Great Job man!

i actually had an emotional response to this thread, and i am not an emotional person. talk about a success story, with none of this atkins BS. mad props man

btw what bike did you use ?

PyroTeknik said:
Whoa.
See, now I have even more incentive to make fun of fat people for being lazy fucks.

That's really impressive man.

Its not as black and white as you think it is. Some people try very hard to lose weight, and its not nearly as easy for them.

thats amazing and I am really happy for you. You must feel like a million bucks.

I always said that any overweight person can get in shape if he wanted to and you proved my point.

Emilee said:
Its not as black and white as you think it is. Some people try very hard to lose weight, and its not nearly as easy for them.
it doesnt sound like it was easy for him, but if anyone bikes for 45 minutes a day they will probably start to lose weight

Back