The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Invar definitely deserves a nomination for computer knowledge.
As do I. :shock:
Actually, so does Vlasic... But Vlasic has stayed out of tech threads for a long time now (so have I.)

I'd also like to nominate loop for our foremost "running Firefox under Gnome in Linux" expert.

I can also answer a good number of linux questions. I am by no means an expert (nobody is, linux is almost as complex as women) but I can do basic bash programming and use linux because of school.

Chef God said:
I nominate juggs for the conspiracy catagory.
:signed:

I nominate myself for Java (sub-category of Programming). Know C++ as well but haven't used it in a couple of years so I'm rusty :\

Baby Bew said:
oooh oooh I nominate myself for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Maybe that could be a subcategory of "gaming".

Also JuggerNaught should be expert on gaming LAN centers.

Terra should be Chicago Cubs Expert with me as Cubs Fan Expert

For the moment, I'm keeping it more general -- there would be way too many games out there for people to be "experts" in. :)

Same with specific teams for sports.

yea if were gonna individual TV shows .. sign me up for farscape and the shield

MeSlayer knows a lot about military history

Music: Piano, Progressive Rock, Jazz
been playing piano for 10 years and listened to tons of different stuff in the fields of Jazz and Progressive Rock. Favorite forms of music, know somethings about them, probably more than most.

Christianity: Pentecostal Doctrine
my father is a pentecostal minister. What more can i say :(

Morals, Ethics
see above.

Writing
I have been called a good writer. I've helped others out with it. I write poetry and short stories from time to time.

Literature
I read a great deal, and am pretty capable of recognizing a good book.

Last edited:
Kurayami said:
I'd also like to nominate loop for our foremost "running Firefox under Gnome in Linux" expert.

rofl

you're never going to let me go now, are you?

can i nominate kurereuamamamnia for being able to find and own me in my own thread more effectively than I could have guessed possible?

Music -> Classical -> Alkahine (or however you spell it, sorry)

He's the only name that stands out in that category in my memory.

[edit] Oh, and maybe tehspe-something-or-other. Sorry, I'm horrible with names. :(

More bio related things/animal experts.

I know a shitload of biology, specifically cephalopods(squid/cotopus/cuttlefish/nautilus) and stomatopods (mantis shrimp). Also evolution/descent with modification.

AFAIK, I'm the only actual MD who posts on here. I figure that should be good for my name in the Medicine section. Oh, and I probably know about as much about molecular biology/evolution as anyone else on here.

And yes, Alekhine for music, though I don't think he's posted here in a while.

Chef God said:
I can also answer a good number of linux questions. I am by no means an expert (nobody is, linux is almost as complex as women) but I can do basic bash programming and use linux because of school.

I don't know if the thread is about being an expert, its about who likes to think they are an expert on TW. ;)

But I do agree with you, there is no true Linux expert, because it is quite complex.

Bounty said:
For the moment, I'm keeping it more general -- there would be way too many games out there for people to be "experts" in. :)

Same with specific teams for sports.
Ah gotcha

Oh well it was worth a try :)

Back