The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

I've been told none of you can surf. Because of that here's a movie somehow related to that adventurous sport in hellfuck format.

http://splitusa.com/movies/Hawaii04_WEB2.mov

Also Julius is an expert at being clinically insane.
<Julius> unless you put the pants over your head as a shirt and made a hole through the crotch for your head and put your arms through the leg holes

Last edited:
I consider myself an expert on the army and overall US tactics. Armored vehicles as well, at least cold war era. Kura is more up on the current shit coming out.

Hi, my name is Klint and I'm good at marketing. I can make anyone smile.

At least enough to get rid of me

K-Rex

pls to be putting Eggi in Aviation: engineering since he works for boeing and all and makes sure you dont all die on the way to UVA7 IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT

I submit myself as an expert in rifle marksmanship with a M16A2 service rifle. Television: Family Guy and Venture Brothers
Military: Marine Corps

not only am I an expert on running, but "sports trivia" as well. I will see if I can dig up some kind of damn article to prove that my sports bowl team in high school was state champions (we were).

I am doing a PhD basically about intrusion detection (agent based) surely that gives me expert status for Comp Security :)

I would definately be under Techno. Also, please change it from Techno to electronica, as techno is a genere under it as well as trance, house etc..

You also need to add a catagory for Religion, and have Judaism, etc... under that.

Back