My Dad passes away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

Viet_Vet

Older than Dirt
Veteran XX
My Dad passed away b4 my son was born..need Photoshop help

My father was killed 2 weeks before my son was born. Four years later, at 4 years old, my son was kidnapped, and we were finally reunited last year, on his 21st birthday.

Needless to say, we had a lot of catching up to do, amongst which was the subject of my father and how he took such good care for my son's mother while she was pregnant. I have pics of my dad, and my son, but I don't have a clue on anything to do with Photoshop.

I've seen some amazing stuff here on TW from you guys. Pics that were Photoshopped so well that they could fool almost anyone. What I would like to do is to take a pic of my father, me, and my son, and make it into a group shot of the three of us. Ideally I want to do two pics: one of my father from the time just before he was killed, with my son at age 2 or so - the 2nd pic somehow "ageing" my father 20 years, with my son at 21.

I would appreciate it if any of you, with the talent, could do this for me. I don't know how difficult this will be, or how easy. If it is alot to ask, I would be willing to pay someone to do it as long as it is reasonable and affordable. I would like to give these pics to my son as a gift, so he has a way of having a "memory" of his grandfather.

Please email me, or PM me in IRC #5150 or #PGO. I'm usually in one of those rooms almost 24/7.

Thanks

Last edited:
Can we get someone to upload the pics so everyone can get a crack at it? Or is that asking for trouble :/

its gonna cost you alot of money to have someone attempt to show the effects of 20 years.... i really doubt anyone at TW can do it accurately whatsoever :(

jeez man, I owe you an apology. I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself about some girl. Now, I needed a good wake up call.

I don't know PS, just thought I'd comment.

n9ne said:
its gonna cost you alot of money to have someone attempt to show the effects of 20 years.... i really doubt anyone at TW can do it accurately whatsoever :(

You obviously haven't been here long

[meph]DarkDonut said:
I vote to ban anyone who shits on this thread with their faggotry
yes. This is not a thread to troll.

Also, if you have some pics, link them here and people will give it a try.

The grouping is pretty straight forward. The aging is going to need an artists touch.

Last edited:
n9ne said:

All members need to shut up now and observe the power of TW.

Last edited:
Hmm.. I'm fairly good, but not as good as Musashi or Yaason or some of the others, they should be able to age your dad fairly well too. It'd be expensive to hire a professional yes (if there even is such a thing), but one of us amatuers could do it in their spare time in several hours.

Mind telling what happened with your son, that's pretty amazing to be missing for 17 years and be reunited.

Back