I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

Infection of the pelvic organs (vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, or ovaries) may cause vaginal bleeding, especially after intercourse or douching. Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are often the cause of infections. For more information, see the topic Exposure to Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Maybe he should look into this....

She been sleepin around .. got some crazy strand of gonarida or clitamy and now your fucked.

And you can make her bleed by ripping her. It's doubtful just because you went deep. Give her a crowbar, that will make her bleed good :)

Anyone else notice the big "MEMBER" below the nick ?

:rofl:

I don't know if anyone else noticed it. But I read the title, and I got this far before stopping to laugh:

Reggs said:
"I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

No pics

Cliffs Notes near end.

I live with my mom

I'm gonna call BS on this one. He claims his parents are real strict about sex BUT they let a girl live with him in their house. Either these parents really think they have a great son or about as wise as mav. There is no way they aren't gonna fuck. Also unless you are a moron there is no way that you will not take someone to the doctor for a checkup because you are saving the money for a ring.

Go to the emergency room. You'll have to wait six hours before somebody sees you but when they do:

1) It will be free
2) They'll help to make sure that she's not dying

Miracle said:
Go to the emergency room. You'll have to wait six hours before somebody sees you but when they do:

1) It will be free
2) They'll help to make sure that she's not dying

rofl...

Update:

I gave it a few days because accodring to that med link she had minimal bleeding, about 5-6 pads a day. If she is still bleeding the same amount tomarrow we will see a doc. She was on top so it's her fault. My parents let her live with us because her mom kicked her out. They realy dont think were having sex.

Although I am sure that it was true that she was on top, you have achieved the ultimate in classlessness and irresponsibility by blaming her exclusively for the injury. Unless you superglued your ass to the floor of whatever basement closet in which you are forced to engage in coitus in order to avoid being seen by Mommy and Daddy, I am confident that it was a two party process with equally shared responsibility for the incident.

Empirion said:
There is no way your dick is too long to be accomodated by her vagina.

yeah..actually there is. i was dating a girl who was very petite...she couldnt have been more than like 5-6 inches deep max

Reggs said:
Update:

I gave it a few days because accodring to that med link she had minimal bleeding, about 5-6 pads a day. If she is still bleeding the same amount tomarrow we will see a doc. She was on top so it's her fault. My parents let her live with us because her mom kicked her out. They realy dont think were having sex.

your spelling is terrible

also, the few tantalizing details you have passed on in this tread suggests that your life is like a jerry springer show waiting to happen

Patton said:
Where the fuck do you live that an emergency room visit is free?

Canada maybe??

I've never ever ever had to pay a penny to any doctor or hospital directly.

Reggs said:
Update:

mom kick her out for fucking guys until her pussy bleeds?

Last I checked(2 years ago) it was 8, nice girth. I wasnt movine at all, it was all her. Shes asian and realy petite.

Back