I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

WebMD said:
Other, less common causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding that may be more serious include the following:

- Infection of the pelvic organs (vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, or ovaries) may cause vaginal bleeding, especially after intercourse or douching. Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are often the cause of infections. For more information, see the topic Exposure to Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

- Other causes of vaginal bleeding include urethral prolapse, ovarian tumors, or polyps

- Cervical polyps or cancer of the cervix may cause bleeding after intercourse.

ZugZug said:
Your vagina bleeds?

I think he was talking about his tonsils getting all torn up.

Message to the original poster: If you're gonna fuck around GET ON SOME FOCKING BC and TAKE YOUR LIVE-IN GF TO A DOCTOR.

Dillusion, please note the words "less common" in that quote.

As young as she is, I sincerely doubt that she's got cervical cancer... (Though it is a possibility, but since this is the first time...)

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
Holy shit this kid is the future of America.

:ugh:
What? Posting personal problems on a general discussion forum on a gaming site?

Been happening here for years, so I doubt it's the future of America more than it is the present of America...

dunno, if youve been banging her for 2 years and this never happened before, it makes me think it could be something else.

boobster to the rescue!

vaginableed.jpg

Chris Rock:

"You ain't gonna 'tear that thing up', man. A fucking 8 pound baby shoots out of that shit..."

I'd just like to point out something people seem to have missed:
Reggs said:
-She lives with me and my parents, and we don't want to tell them about it.
She's either his sister or his cousin. If she's really a non-relative, there's no way his parents can expect them to not be getting it on if they're living together.

Reggs said:
No pics

Cliffs Notes near end.

I live with my mom and dad(im 19, gf is 18). My gf lives with us. I have old parents and talking about anything sex related just doesn't feel right, and they don't want us having sex because of any "unwanted pregnancies."

Anyway, we do have sex. Im on the larger side and my gf's vagina is not as deep as I am long in some positions. Well we did it for a long time and this morning(the day after) she was bleeding. she thought it was her period, but the blood wasn't thick, and it didn't smell like period blood. I know it's not her hymen that was busted since I already took care of that two years ago. So anyway, now she is bleeding allot, nothing life threatening, but a whole lot.

She doesn't have health insurance, so getting her to a gynecologist will be expensive. We have enough cash saved up, but 's all for an engagement ring. and I don't want to go to my parents for obvious resins.

Cliffs Notes:
-Im long, she isn't deep, we had long sex and now she is bleeding and it isn't her period.

-She lives with me and my parents, and we don't want to tell them about it.

-no pics

-Whats wrong with her, how serious is it, and what can we do about it before seeing a doc?

Thanks sex gods of TW :wave:.

Reggs out

Stick it in her ass :bigthumb:

KellyMonaco said:
I'd just like to point out something people seem to have missed:

She's either his sister or his cousin. If she's really a non-relative, there's no way his parents can expect them to not be getting it on if they're living together.

Good work detective Monaco.

Back