I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

you probably hit the cervix too hard. I'm suprised she didn't scream. When I hit it, I KNOW.

She should just tell her parents to take her to the doctor, come up with another excuse.

K-Rex said:
Ok, I just got this terrible but slightly humorous visual image...

I can just see Reggs freaking out with some 18 year old girl bleeding to death and crying her eyes out...

"don't worry honey, instead of the doctor I know people that will help!!"

(sobb, sobb) "ok honey" (sobb, sobb)

Now he's huddled over the computer while his girlfriend is on the ground just rocking back and forth quietly sobbing, going over her life and the future of it. This whole time upstairs is some old guy asleep under an afghan and on a couch with plastic covering. Across the room is a woman playing crossword puzzles with C-Span on the TV. Neither of them having a clue of what a terrrible situation is happening in the other room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa

i found this funny :)

Doaln said:
Bingo. TAKE HER TO A DOCTOR.
Well, if you bothered to read the link...

Have you had minimal vaginal bleeding or spotting more than one time after intercourse or douching, and you are sure that the bleeding is not caused by your period?

Answering yes to that question is the least serious that needs to be seen by a doctor. And that in the next 1-2 weeks...

It's symptom dependant.
Here's how they rate seriousness of bleeding...
Severe bleeding: Soaking more than 8 pads or super tampons in 8 hours
Moderate bleeding: Soaking more than 8 pads or super tampons in 24 hours
Minimal bleeding: Soaking fewer than 8 pads or super tampons in 24 hours

Since I suspect she's in the last catagory, and this is the first time, I figure it's not serious enough to blow wads of cash on a doctor.

Though I have a feeling you've got a couple of weeks solo while she heals up...

This sort of thing happens, but for chrissake, take her to a fucking doctor. Yes, it is probably a minor tear, but it can become infected, and then you have a very serious problem. At the least, go to a clinic, have a GP check her out, and get the antibiotics. Whatever it costs you, it will be more than worth it to know for sure that she's okay.

Nothing wrong with her. Try positions that arent deep penetrating, like you on top or side sex (you figure it out)

Doggy style, her on top, anything else is going to far into her. She's prolly fragile.

OR

She can haev a serious diseas, like cervical cancer. If the bleeding persistst, she should see a gynacologist.

i didnt read the whole thread, but she's dying, and you should do a heartfelt goodbye anal with her.

bleeding is no big deal
you should fuck her until she stops bleeding though. The vagina needs to be worked in really good. You should consider using sex toys w/o lube to speed up the process

if she complains about the uncomfort, just slap her in the face and threaten that she doesnt love you

Reggs said:
She doesn't have health insurance, so getting her to a gynecologist will be expensive. We have enough cash saved up, but that's all for an engagement ring.

I hope she dies and you realize how fucking stupid saving money for a ring over health is.

Last edited:
This thread made me feel icky...I knew a woman this happened to. She admitted to having a shallow cunt...

Back