I made her bleed (Sex god's of TW needed for advice)

Reggs

Veteran XX
No pics

Cliffs Notes near end.

I live with my mom and dad(im 19, gf is 18). My gf lives with us. I have old parents and talking about anything sex related just doesn't feel right, and they don't want us having sex because of any "unwanted pregnancies."

Anyway, we do have sex. Im on the larger side and my gf's vagina is not as deep as I am long in some positions. Well we did it for a long time and this morning(the day after) she was bleeding. she thought it was her period, but the blood wasn't thick, and it didn't smell like period blood. I know it's not her hymen that was busted since I already took care of that two years ago. So anyway, now she is bleeding allot, nothing life threatening, but a whole lot.

She doesn't have health insurance, so getting her to a gynecologist will be expensive. We have enough cash saved up, but that's all for an engagement ring. and I don't want to go to my parents for obvious resins.

Cliffs Notes:
-Im long, she isn't deep, we had long sex and now she is bleeding and it isn't her period.

-She lives with me and my parents, and we don't want to tell them about it.

-no pics

-Whats wrong with her, how serious is it, and what can we do about it before seeing a doc?

Thanks sex gods of TW :wave:.

Reggs out

hey guys my gf is bleeding out of her vagina and should probably see a doctor but i'd rather spend the money on a little piece of metal and gemstone so she can be happy when we get married even if she bleeds out and dies at least i will be able to prop up her corpse and everyone can see what a nice ring she has

GigaFool said:
hey guys my gf is bleeding out of her vagina and should probably see a doctor but i'd rather spend the money on a little piece of metal and gemstone so she can be happy when we get married even if she bleeds out and dies at least i will be able to prop up her corpse and everyone can see what a nice ring she has

ns

take her to the fooking doctor if you think it's not her period

there is a chance she was pregnant and having a miscarriage.

May I simply suggest...

cork.jpg

maybe you should save up your money to move out of your mom's house before you worry about a wedding ring.

god damn, your kid's going to fuckin stick a shiv in me at an ATM in 18 years i fuckin know it.

Buy engagement ring, get engaged.

That should take care of the "unwanted pregancies" thing for your parents.

Personally not acquainted with it... but this may help

WebMD Link

Use the next section link (small, might miss it) to proceed through till you get to what describes her symptoms

Last edited:
Back