She Made Me Mad, Now You Get To See Our Pics [NWS]

i read page 1, whenever this shit started, and i just came in at 628 tonight to randomly click on the page where maxx gets back together with his biatch... this thread is kinda hilarious except i think id find it way more funny if i got 2 things

1- this crappy amateur sex video
2- transcription of the genius known as Rayns said comedic legal response jam?

awesome lets get to it

if anyone from the virginia area wants to give me the video on VHS IRL -- i think daerids band and mine will be playing together soon.

nothing wrong with a shameless plug

TrojanMan421 said:
Cliffs:
-Maxx gets dumped by his myspace girlfriend for being a loser with a cock that looks like it had a fight with a tasmanian devil
-Maxx posts pictures of his maxxjuice on said girlfriend's face. She is not good looking, but has 2 extra eyes tattooed on her shoulders. Maxx also posts a video of tittyfucking under a redlight, Woodie Allen/Annie Hall style.
- Maxx's myspace profile is revealed further reinforcing the Faggotry to the Maxx
- Rayn finds said girl's myspace profile and links her to the thread, other forumites hop on the wagon and post the pictures right dab on her blog
-Allegedly at some point Maxx's mom kicks him out because of this incident
-Some friend of said girl threatens legal action, Rayn comedic genius reply follows
-Then blablabla we're emo/hardcore/metal/nazi/punk/whitetrash blablablabla
FAGGOTRY TO THE MAXX

looks like i am gonna have to find the time to read this entire thread. this seems to be a classic in the making.

Her getting back together with him just blows my mind. I guess it is a battered syndrome kind of thing. If she was my daughter and I found out He posted pictures like that without her permission, maxx would just cease to exist under mysterious circumstances and he would never have seen it coming.

you know what would cap this thread?

banning maxx's ip and deleting his account

nothing says fuck you like being erased

I'm floored that this girl even gave talking to this jackass again a second thought. Also Maxx's faggotry will never ruin Hammerfall for me, no matter how hard he tries.

MaxxCarnage said:
Krista: Hello tribalwar, it's nice to finally get to talk to you instead of just reading all the nice things you have to say about me. The pictures are now in your hands, thousands of people have already seen them so what's a few more to me? Do whatever you feel like doing with them, cause I got what I wanted back in my life and that's what matters. Yea, I kinda missed the asshole, and thank you guys for having no lives and having nothing better to do but try and destroy other people's lives you've actually done me a favor.

Hahaha, you dumb cooze. Enjoy your common-law marriage.

We end this faggotry with a MaxxCarnage ban. Goodnight MaxxCarnage, you man of skinhead ideals with a greaser mentality.

Tribalwar.com: One-Click Ban ©
MaxxCarnage is now banned.
for post no. 8567472 because of: Faggotry to the max!

Back