Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

I always laugh when people support corporations and their ability to silence people whose views they disagree with.

I always laugh when people support corporations and their ability to silence people whose views they disagree with.

Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.

-Infowars TOS

WVME2Sq.jpg

Alex Jones winning: He's now more popular than ever- Washington Times

It’s been retweeted 2,600 or so times and loved 4,200 times. More than 2,300 have responded to it directly with tweeted messages of their own.

You just can’t buy advertising like that.

No doubt the tech giants and social media executives meant to silence Jones and make him go away. But what they’ve done instead is made him even more noticeable, more influential, more pertinent in today’s news cycles.

They’ve pretty much made him a martyr of the free speech movement.

so you are pro the spread of misinformation and bullshit peddling with a healthy dose of snake oil salesman thrown in?

you know, to help sow bullshit that just confuses already complex issues and destabilizes the country as people now live in their own reality as bullshit fake as it might be?

I am pro say whatever the fuck you want. Words are just words.

Free society means you get offended everyday. That is how you know it is a free society

Big corporation doesn't want you to know what they're doing to frogs.

Newsflash: they're putting chemicals in the water and turning them GAY

freedom of speech isnt allowing anyone on air to say they know the truth, here's the actual news, THE EARTH IS FAT AND WE"RE ALL GAY FROGS THIS JUST IN

he can go back to public tv at 2am if he wants to do that
again, his defense for all law suits is "NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT I AM SAYING"

so

you know

Back