Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

I am very happy with my life

I also don't view atheism as a religion

I don't collect stamps, that doesn't mean that I am a member of a "I don't collect stamps" club.

I don't like when anyone pushes their own opinion on others in terms of both religion and politics.

If I were asked, I would say that a: catholicism won (tell me what year it is) b: anyone who reads the bible and doesn't come out an atheist confuses me...but what I think doesn't matter until people affect me with their beliefs.

oh, all churches should be taxed

I don't know if I have ever met an unhappy atheist but they tend to be a little smug about it. Same goes for full blown religitards.

I find both ends of the spectrum a little frustrating and there might be a chance of some middle ground with the subject.

i will say that i have met some happy agnostics, but when it comes to atheists, when i get to know them, i usually come to realize that they are truly unhappy and have major demons.

itt we confirm that the majority of the donald trump circlejerkers are religious nutbars by their own admission

i am happy tho LOL

you going around labeling people is projecting your unhappiness on others - its basic psych

more so yall wouldnt circlejerk all day if you were happy.

Some of my favorite people I know are devout religious people (methodists) and they know my stance. We have had great conversations and come away with agree to not agree, but it doesn't affect our relationship.

and they are my ex-wife's parents.

are they good people because they are religious or are they just good people in general?

Some of my favorite people I know are devout religious people (methodists) and they know my stance. We have had great conversations and come away with agree to not agree, but it doesn't affect our relationship.

and they are my ex-wife's parents.

are they good people because they are religious or are they just good people in general?

probably a little of both

probably a little of both

Probably

They never preach to me and I don't strike down their beliefs with what I find wrong with religion. All I know is that after knowing them for more than 20 years through great times and bad they have always been there for me. I've been divorced from my ex for over 5 years and I still get a hug from them when I see them. They've also extended it to my current wife (she hates when I say current wife) and she is also amazed by it. Therefore if it is religion that makes them that way I say go for it.

I just have different opinions. I just try not to be a dick to people daily and give everyone a chance to be how they are before I am a dick to them.

that's a lot of dick

Back