[so] Vanster, when were you adopted, and what state?

christ. Im pretty much sure dweazel or whatever is just tehvul seeking attention. Thats cool...just go have your breakdown in reedit

Can we now bring in LGBR and have a discussion on who is who? Last I heard, Dweasel was operated by Red.

Yeah because I wanna seek attention by larping as this fucking scumbag.
/sarcasm

loWJCam.png

Well, can't go to the parks by myself.
Can't go to the swimming pools.
Did affect professional type jobs I could get.

In my case, almost nonexistent reporting or oversight.
I think the justice system in Dallas Couty purposely messed up on the records and posting of my case.
My case was ...... strange, but once the Law has you
they can't just let you walk on .....emotional motivated issues
I was given the lowest possible sentence.

But "the doing PUBLIC SERVICE" creature did his thing.
And so the records were straightened out and I was put on the register.

Even then no change in my life.
Anyway, it got to the point I had to take care of Daddy 24/7.
Think of Pop's as Dennis the Menace type.
No siblings were around OR made any effort to be around.
So there went 10 years of any type of personal productive life. :shrug:

Back to the thread subject. K?

So by "nonexistent" you mean annually? Lie better stupid. Also its easy to spot, in your posts, when you go into portrayal mode. In this particular quoted post you are playing victim. Preying on folks empathy that all humans are supposed to have. Yet for whatever reason you seem to be devoid of. Trying to garner sympathy (poor me the court got weird with me. poor me they messed up paperwork. poor me my own son sorted that shit out cause he know im a pedo. poor me i fucked my kid when she was six. poor me i had to waste 10 years taking care of my dad. poor me. feel sorry for me. poor me)

You might fool the dumb wetbacks infesting that shithole, but bitch you aint fooling me. I know exactly what you are. Oh and tell your little cock pocket jameslames/lee i dont wanna be friends with him on fb. that 1.5k he is flashing is just car insurance money to me. Not impressed, but if you two can manage the fortitude to miraculously conduct yourselves in a forthright manner, then I will be impressed.

Until that day never arrives fuck off.

Last edited:
christ. Im pretty much sure Dweasel or whatever is just tehvul seeking attention. Thats cool...just go have your breakdown in reedit

You are wrong.:razz:
I had been away for a while, let's say I've had some 'interesting' sibling matters to atted to.
And all the cash I had been saving was wiped out by a Gubbermint grab.
So, .... basically, imma broke. Just surviving on a partial S.S. check.
I gotta figure out a way to make some money, gotta get out of the house and do something.
I do have an :idea: Very lil' cash outlay.
Imma gonna :reaper: one day, soooo might as well do something while I can.

I can't believe Vanster is your dad tehvul

My Dad has been dead over a year. Besides. Vanster would have to get laid to make babby.

And all the cash I had been saving was wiped out by a Gubbermint grab.
So, .... basically, imma broke. Just surviving on a partial S.S. check.
I gotta figure out a way to make some money, gotta get out of the house and do something.

That "Gubbermint grab" was garnishment in order to pay the decade+ child support you never paid. Mother got the lump sum and gets the monthly too. You bought her car, you pay her car insurance, you pay her cable bill, you pay for her cigs, you pay for her going out to eat, and you paid for her TV. Best part is she makes decent money at her job and doesnt even need it.

Nigger you had like 55 years to get money. You didn't, now you are beyond fucked in the game. Which is only going to get worse. For you. Mom pwned you already. Just wait till us kids move our pieces. BUT. As as a sign of good faith I have a very nice tent in my shed that you can have. I will even pay for the shipping and throw in a mat to sleep on. You will need them.

Last edited:
Yawn, ....... I don't electronically ignore anyone.
I just know when doodoo is around and I just sidestep it
Just knowing something stinks is enough.

What a gross despicable insult to Vanster to have the Abomination exi-stench in the same post.

Last edited:
Back