Tribes 20th Anniversary

Lyon

Veteran XV
Okay dumdums it's time to download a config, join the discord, and get ready to play Tribes for a weekend. Groove recently released a 1998 retro config that should appeal to any of you who want the game to look exactly as it did 20 years ago.

There will be dedicated pub servers for Base, LT, Arena/Duel, and TR. Concurrently there may or may not be an LT tournament and/or pickup games. You do not have to play in the LT tournament or pickups, just pub in whatever server you want. No one will be forced to play in a competitive game or anything like that. Think of it like college or high school homecoming where the old farts play some fun games with each other.

If you want to play in the LT tournament message me on the Tribes Talk discord, Discord.

surprisingly (sarcasm) my idea of a "bring your own team" LT tourny did not go over so well. there will be an extremely not serious LT tournament. if you are interested check to see if your name is on this list, https://playt1.com/lt-tournament. the tournament will be on saturday and sunday. if your name is on the list please confirm that you'll be able to play on saturday and sunday. if your name does not appear on that list but you'd like to play post in here and i'll add you to the list and confirm you. teams will be drafted so they should be roughly equal with old/new players serving as wild cards.

you do not need to play in the LT tournament. there will be pub servers up and running the whole time so you can play base pubs all weekend and never even catch a whiff of LT. i plan on doing both personally but i get why some old folks may not want to play in an LT tournament.

Last edited:
xeAP6i2.jpg

bump bump bump

Back