Letter of luv from napfag

Posting like arsin is harder than it looks.

It's quite difficult to continually come up with stupid things that make absolutely no sense but are still loosely applied to the topic at hand.

I'm amazed at how he does it so easily.

Posting like arsin is harder than it looks.

It's quite difficult to continually come up with stupid things that make absolutely no sense but are still loosely applied to the topic at hand.

I'm amazed at how he does it so easily.

its weird, I used to be able to make a 3 line post with 30 smilies in it

now I just cant bring myself to do it

Al, please don't bring firecrackers on board our planes.

And have a little respect for arsin now because he's a vet.

could i get a link to arsin's original ellen photo? i completely missed the bandwagon on that, and the tiny ellen is not ellen enough for me.

I dont have the original :ellen: saved on this box :(

best way to find it is to look for arsin threads, HK usually comes in and posts it just to remind everyone of the faggotry

I can see the true meaning behind this hate: this is a way to hook up. pretending to want to fight .. pounding shit... yep... pirate love.

could i get a link to arsin's original ellen photo? i completely missed the bandwagon on that, and the tiny ellen is not ellen enough for me.
It's never been posted on the net. The only recent pic ever posted of me is:
P4300001-arm.jpg

I said Obi could 'visit' me if he could post a pic showing that his neck was larger than my bicep.

Spoiler

you posted the famous "ellen" pic

and somebody, way back when, was clever enough to dig up pics that somebody named "precise" posted and SURPRISE it was the same autistic person that you deny being

go figure

Back