({STAR}) is Recruiting!

Lol I remember that clan, I accidentally accepted their invite, was a member for not even a day and I forever had that stain on my T2 history.

like a fine wine

Lol I remember that clan, I accidentally accepted their invite, was a member for not even a day and I forever had that stain on my T2 history.

...one Climax moment, was when we played Rebel Dawgs 32v32 and won...

How many clans can say they could even field a 64 player can match?

Thanks to everyone that made it happen, chocotaco aka hucast, as out of all the matches we played in TWL and scrims and getting smacked around, it was still lot of fun, for the most part, even it loosing a game, does touch on lot of emotions for players, as for some of us, was very difficult to accept.

I personally failed the clan, no doubt, in more ways than one, and ask everyone who was ever a part, yourself included sambuca, even if just for a moment....please forgive me.

We are presently trying to put together a roster and start making some challenges and taking on everyone else in some fun and friendly matches.

What are we offering for membership perks?

:hurry:

:attention

Request invite here

After I was banned several times from SCP, some members left, slush ryth and spongebath... resent invite to rejoin, pardon my absence.

Carpenter, DrDigitalSr, Exquisite and Frostbite sent you all an invite.

({STAR})earth
({STAR})nuts
({STAR})zbywlo
({STAR})SpeedFreakBoogie
({STAR})Mike_Hunt
({STAR})hucast
{-Spiceh-}Themagicalmeep
[Drake]DarkDragonDX

Temp website that was put up a few years ago, is down... will work on getting new website back online for us to access information and have internal forum and messaging notifications, etc., etc., ..until then, if anyone needs anything, can pm me here or tribesnext.com

After I was banned several times from SCP, some members left, slush ryth and spongebath... resent invite to rejoin, pardon my absence.

Carpenter, DrDigitalSr, Exquisite and Frostbite sent you all an invite.

({STAR})earth
({STAR})nuts
({STAR})zbywlo
({STAR})SpeedFreakBoogie
({STAR})Mike_Hunt
({STAR})hucast
{-Spiceh-}Themagicalmeep
[Drake]DarkDragonDX

Temp website that was put up a few years ago, is down... will work on getting new website back online for us to access information and have internal forum and messaging notifications, etc., etc., ..until then, if anyone needs anything, can pm me here or tribesnext.com

Minus ({STAR})hucast

Defunct tribe ({STAR}) strikes again and failed attempt at a powergrap by powerhungry leader fails again.

Oh man I didn't realize this was serious thread, obviously I took my early T2 career much too seriously. Did not mean to insult anyone. Good on you earth!

Oh man I didn't realize this was serious thread, obviously I took my early T2 career much too seriously. Did not mean to insult anyone. Good on you earth!

Let us know, when ya ready...been building up the scoffers, just like old times, not a shortage of those around...hahah

poop truck

Back