blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

128861410288353750.jpg

nnoooooooo...moooooooooreeeeee....tribbbbbbbessssss

they have spawn favs thats y all these base players hate it

Spawn faves is what separated shifter from every other mod in T1, that's what made the match pace so fast. It was such a shame people would log onto a shifter pub and get sniped over and over again by a bunch of newbs trying to rack up their scores while not paying any attention to the flags.
Spawning in Juggernaught, and having the ability to mortar/rocket jump halfway across the map, and shooting heavy plasma at the fortifications surrounding the flag that the engineers just put up, all while skiing and hiding to avoid the Dreadnoughts firing MDM mortars at you was a highlight of my younger years.

shifter was for faggots

renegades was for faggots

ultra renegades was for a special type of faggots more faggoty than anyone else

if you have fond memories of these mods you seriously suck big wet sloppy dicks all day long

slurp slurp motherfucker, how you like it

is there a shitty summary of this thread for ppl that think t:a sucks and dont care about blitz but are mildly curious as to why this shitshow is 20 pages?

i, for one, am extremely please to see that hirez has listened to the tribes community to maintain the integrity of our sacred franchise

thank you dare and naptown for taking the time and effort to remove cheating from our community one player at a time.

hopefully their example will inspire others to uninstall their hacks and make our tribes experience even more special!

i, for one, am extremely please to see that hirez has listened to the tribes community to maintain the integrity of our sacred franchise

thank you dare and naptown for taking the time and effort to remove cheating from our community one player at a time.

hopefully their example will inspire others to uninstall their hacks and make our tribes experience even more special!

shifter was for faggots

renegades was for faggots

ultra renegades was for a special type of faggots more faggoty than anyone else

if you have fond memories of these mods you seriously suck big wet sloppy dicks all day long

slurp slurp motherfucker, how you like it

holy shit obibun just said something i agree with completely

wtf

Back