Midair

SHIELDS UP!

cat.jpg

tpk weird dude

isn't he fool's brother? hard to believe they're from the same gene pool.

maybe the mom remarried or had an affair

I don't mind being weird at all.

I much prefer that over being an immoral jerk that talks about people's family.

Thanks for dropping in to remind me while lowering yourself beneath me Detox.

Tpk is king u heretic. Btw darkpiss deleted that thread because opsayo and dare were going 2 next each other. I still blame milkman tho.

Finally, someone shines light on the issue.

Thanks man...

I go night night now...

Last edited:
after we released the autoload pluginloader it really was inevitable that someone would have a .dll that would get loaded 'accidentally'

i myself had plenty of configs with .dlls i wasn't loading with +P shortcuts but still existed in the /plugins folder

all it would have taken was someone downloading my hires base textures and it would have overwritten their manual plugin loader and triggered plugins they had in the folder but thought weren't loading because they thought they had to use the +P thing still

if we'd never released the autopluginloader the milk/ops drama would never have happened

we made it easier for plugins to load and that was eventually gonna cause someone to load one they didn't intend to

that's partially my fault and i accept the blame that comes with it

making milk out like some dirty hacker is disingenuous at best tho

after we released the autoload pluginloader it really was inevitable that someone would have a .dll that would get loaded 'accidentally'

i myself had plenty of configs with .dlls i wasn't loading with +P shortcuts but still existed in the /plugins folder

all it would have taken was someone downloading my hires base textures and it would have overwritten their manual plugin loader and triggered plugins they had in the folder but thought weren't loading because they thought they had to use the +P thing still

if we'd never released the autopluginloader the milk/ops drama would never have happened

we made it easier for plugins to load and that was eventually gonna cause someone to load one they didn't intend to

that's partially my fault and i accept the blame that comes with it

making milk out like some dirty hacker is disingenuous at best tho
nobody really cares, was just funny watching him twist and turn when people found out he had cheats on his computer(who the fuck doesnt by now?)

He could of just said "Ya, i have cheats, i dont give a fuck if u tards think i used them or not."

and that would have ended it imo

pretty sure he did say that but then he was going to get permabanned from our last server left so it became a discussion and more substantial than what u r saying

i made 1.41 bypass

but i didn't actually want to play for long enough to be sure that it was undetectable

so i made a stupid bot that would walk side to side and look around and occasionally jet in some random direction for 8 seconds

and left it in the server for like 12 hours

every once in a while i'd look over and someone would be killing it

It was all very confusing to me. Trying to defend myself when I had no idea what was happening. It wasn't until I talked with Groove that it finally made sense, but that wasn't until the tail end of the thread. By then minds were already made up and I was labeled by some as a career long hacker.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out

we've had so many more hilarious cheats and just laughed it off

like bron with the 'i installed HMCrasher and now my config crashes' 'well do you have happymod?' 'well i'm using sleepys config' :lol:

or even wayback there was some NuTz LD that hacked and was like 'man this is the only config i've ever seen and i guess it had hacks i thought everyones was like that'

or TSI and his whole 'oh my brother hacks and i used his computer'

"I am" is the only truth anyone has ever spoken. The rest are just stories we tell each other in order to give the perceived world around us some kind of meaning. But there is no meaning.

tier 2 milkman got caught cheating and no one noticed because he is a tier 2 player so it didn't make a difference anyway. and who gives a fuck about that. and now we'll live a lie forever and completely erase the past. but tpk knows the truth and hes gonna remember how scummy u all are and the conspiracy that ook place here. fuck you all i hope you're ashamed

Back