[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you waiting for football? I just almost posted in the NFL thread, but I wasn't 100% sure if it's today...Saints Rams, right?

I've been off work for a fucking month, back tomorrow, and today I wake up feeling like I'm starting to get sick

REEEEEEEEEE

Yep. and waiting for the church going TWers to get home

No chance in hell I believe that.

Have no clue which way Latinos lean.

However, approximately one month into the president’s partial government shutdown over a lack of funding for his United States-Mexico border wall, the latest Marist poll released on Thursday shows a 20-percent boost in his popularity among Latinos, with more than half (51 percent) approving of his job performance.

Polls don't mean shit. Never have, never will. Not sure why you are so eager to try to use them as 'facts'

I don't care which way Latinos lean. That should have been what I said. I was more responding to people on this forums changing their minds.

Okay.. check. uno doesn't care about history, facts, voter trends or pretty much anything else

Dude. There was a story Friday about a drudge poll being bought. Not that proof was needed that polls are bullshit that is easily rigged as it should be common sense, but you keep on knuckle dragging.

Dude. There was a story Friday about a drudge poll being bought. Not that proof was needed that polls are bullshit as it should be common sense, but you keep on knuckle dragging.

it was information about stuff you didn't know. so fuck off if you don't accept it but it is still information meant to inform your dumb ass

I voted for Obama during his first round. I've been a Libertarian most of my life and got out of that shit hole circus...
I know i wasn't chanting orange Hitler's name to the heavens and hid my preference for him during last election. But now I'm much more vocal to people outside of tribalwar about how I think he's doing the right thing. About how he doesn't represent Democrats or Republicans and how all the fake news is attacking him.
I'd say I've changed quite a bit.

Last edited:
Back