Stork Guide on how to play rigid game style of LT

make video 4 youtube

euros wipe the floor with demo player scum like copa

bafana i truly believe eurotrash r scared of NA all stars, a lot of u scumbag like disci talk lots-o-shoot but i say it is thyme to bakc that shoot up. all star match will begin shortly and you need to confirm your list of all stars. they must b eurotrash, cannot be pubtrash like dashammer

bafana i truly believe eurotrash r scared of NA all stars, a lot of u scumbag like disci talk lots-o-shoot but i say it is thyme to bakc that shoot up. all star match will begin shortly and you need to confirm your list of all stars. they must b eurotrash, cannot be pubtrash like dashammer

LOLz. EURO >>>>>>>>>>>>>> * in tribes. deal with it :)

non stork df anemix and i beat u guys cap out shut out on dx sh etc and i was playing capper

but u kno wat

euros are only group to not get destroy by drama and cheat accusations

and also they made #1 on the nastyhobbit ladder and kept their team together

where as na players never wanted to make 2 distinctly good teams and there was shitload of drama and cheat accusations and then when we had 8 team on ladder it all died cuz we banned so many ppl and never played any remotely competitiveness matches

so good 4 euros

fuck na players

I didn't say u aren't great copa. Great disc/chain/nade and by great I mean top notch. Very rare to find a great nader and u def one. Me and you rarely get to play together..and if we do its usually ds side of sh. Prolly could be the best stand d combo in the game. There are many egos who would put themselves on ur level..but I know you could put them to shame if yjou tried.

aw thanks stork u nice guy d00

i just trollin - i do not need ppl 2 tell me if i am good or not

i not joke when i say i am best of all time
but that just my opinion :D:D

u good 2 son, u came from nothing to top level player. i proud of you

ne1 want 2 buy lvl 84 heavy offense w/ +2 mortat gun

??

hello t-refried,

welcome to tribalwar

please try 2 post in the correct forumZ

please see classifieds as well as world of warcraft

maybe they would like 2 purchase your lvl heavy offense, the +2 mortat gun is worth atleast 2 dollhairs on ebayscum.com

Back