[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hkk3t9g5m5801.png

Little fucker is cracking under the pressure. About time he quit trying to scare people and tried a little peace. I mean, how terrible can a guy really be if he hosts Dennis Rodman? He is probably pretty lovable when he isn't gunning people down with anti-aircraft weapons or rubbing their faces with poison.

Huscarl is such a libtard cuck. I love how when fake news breaks, the cucks poor in to cuck hard.

Here, let’s see if he can articulate an original thought that isn’t spoon fed to him by an online article (this should be entertaining if he doesn’t cuck out like cael).

Huscarl can you explain, in detail, how Trump is a bad president.

I’ll wait.

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading
- incapable of thinking before tweeting
- incapable of empathy
- is a terrible role model for kids
- escalated involvedment in pakistan
- appointed a shitload of incompetent cabinet members
- appointed a second shitload of toxic cabinet members
- wasted 6 months trying to repeal Obamacare, and ended up just making it popular for the first time ever
- sabotaged GOP elections for 2018/2020 at a minimum

Your turn. Explain how all of that makes him a good president.

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading - pretty sure he can read
- incapable of thinking before tweeting - snowflakes melting down
- incapable of empathy - for who?
- is a terrible role model for kids - rich, fucks hot bitches, becomes President, where is the problem again?
- escalated involvedment in Pakistan - so what, hopefully it keeps the stinky fuckers there
- appointed a shitload of incompetent cabinet members - so does everyone else
- appointed a second shitload of toxic cabinet members - see above
- wasted 6 months trying to repeal Obamacare, and ended up just making it popular for the first time ever - did in 6 months what Obama could never have done in 6 years
- sabotaged GOP elections for 2018/2020 at a minimum - everyone knows you cant rig elections

And he also provides a never ending refreshing shower of lib tears and golden trolling lulz

Little fucker is cracking under the pressure. About time he quit trying to scare people and tried a little peace. I mean, how terrible can a guy really be if he hosts Dennis Rodman? He is probably pretty lovable when he isn't gunning people down with anti-aircraft weapons or rubbing their faces with poison.

All it took was some tweeting from trump. Is there anything this man can’t get done????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading
- incapable of empathy
- wasted 6 months trying to repeal Obamacare, and ended up just making it popular for the first time ever

You sound like a CNN mouth bucket

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading
- incapable of empathy

Wait, so now ACA being popular is bad? I am confuse. I thought you people wanted that as it is a step towards single pay.

Lol democrats make trump sound like the biggest bungling fool in the world yet somehow he totally upset the establishment and pulled out a victory against a favorite who was groomed for life for that position? Lol. Trump may appear the fool but he knows full well the scope and bearing of what it is exactly he’s doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading
- incapable of empathy

miley-cyrus-trump-win-wRa.png

Hmmm let's see...
- incapable of reading
- incapable of empathy

He was asking about policies, care to elaborate further?

I wont deride you for stepping up the plate.

Given: Orange Hitler is an egomaniac, we all know that already. He won the election between the two, its over.

Some ppl love an underdog "fucking moron" with "the intelligence of a kindergartner", mostly the poorly educated.

More Assholes in Government Arrested!

Mr. Mueller has also been examining a false statement that the president reportedly dictated on Air Force One in July in response to an article in The Times about a meeting that Trump campaign officials had with Russians in 2016. A new book, “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” by Michael Wolff, says that the president’s lawyers believed that the statement was “an explicit attempt to throw sand into the investigation’s gears,” and that it led one of Mr. Trump’s spokesmen to quit because he believed it was obstruction of justice.

Ty Cobb, the White House lawyer dealing with the special counsel’s investigation, declined to comment.
Obstruction Inquiry Shows Trump’s Struggle to Keep Grip on Russia Investigation - The New York Times

Drain swamp, fucking moron, hail satan

Back