isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist?

Do we have to go down this path again?

I married Laurie, everything was great. Then she "found" god and all hell broke loose.

She was going to church every Wednesday night and Sunday. She cheated with someone from church. That's why I call it a giant swing club. Her friends convinced her I was this evil person that she should leave. That's the problem in this world. A little bump in the road and the bitches want to cheat and divorce because their friends tell them too.

That's why I tell everyone to keep all assets separate, and don't get married. There's always arguments in relationships, but women take it to the Nth level, meaning the worst extreme. Hey, we're arguing about something, and the bitch wants to divorce and split up a family and do it with the church behind her. Good one.

<---- NoGodForMe

Fucking God failed me.

What if the Mormons are right and the afterlife consists of you and Laurie having to populate a world of your own?

We're not married, and that's the funny part. She no longer has that final straw to break (divorce). Instead it's no sex which sucks but it's not the end of the world.

I'm getting my revenge now. I recently took the credit card away from her that was in my name. She has nothing connected to me, and I like it this way.

We're not married, and that's the funny part. She no longer has that final straw to break (divorce). Instead it's no sex which sucks but it's not the end of the world.

I'm getting my revenge now. I recently took the credit card away from her that was in my name. She has nothing connected to me, and I like it this way.
Revenge....?

really?

thats what you are going for?

seriously now?

Back