Old
721 - 01-23-2010, 12:18
babbygirl

Sponsored Links
Dennis
VeteranXX
Old
722 - 01-23-2010, 12:30
If you don't show your **** you're either unattractive or a prude. It's a sociological fact.

Urshilikai
VeteranX
Old
723 - 01-23-2010, 12:31
good god

DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
724 - 01-23-2010, 12:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
Or you just don't give a ****?
the reason you wouldn't "give a ****" is because you have no class. I know, its something that is hard to come by these days, so I don't blame you or your skank of a girlfriend for not having any.

Bring on the flame.

babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
725 - 01-23-2010, 12:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropSquad View Post
the reason you wouldn't "give a ****" is because you have no class. I know, its something that is hard to come by these days, so I don't blame you or your skank of a girlfriend for not having any.

Bring on the flame.
I think you are the one flaming..

So let me beat you to it,

Flame on

I've had a lot more positive feedback than resorting to calling my gf a whore and such. Its all the same responses now.

1) You do drugs!

2) Daddy **** babby!

3) Wait thats it

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
726 - 01-23-2010, 12:44
this thread is gay

the chick is gross

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
727 - 01-23-2010, 12:48
i'd let him put his dick in my ass while i ****ed her

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
728 - 01-23-2010, 12:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
this thread is gay

the chick is gross
Fancy not like others be center of attention!

You are the first to have this reaction. C'mon, you didn't chuckle at the ass****ing with xcursion drawing?

Last edited by SimoHayha; 01-23-2010 at 12:53..
Blue-Mush
VeteranXV
Old
729 - 01-23-2010, 12:51
I approve of this thread. Nice place and a cool gf. People just hate to be haters. Most of these kids probably still live with mommy n daddy.

Sass
Veteran++
Old
730 - 01-23-2010, 12:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
I think you are the one flaming..

So let me beat you to it,

Flame on

I've had a lot more positive feedback than resorting to calling my gf a whore and such. Its all the same responses now.

1) You do drugs!

2) Daddy **** babby!

3) Wait thats it

You're both just immature. It's cool. os and I were speculating that years from now no one will even give a **** about nude pics on the internet, because all the younger people do it now like it's nothing... it's the wave of the future.

A less prudish society would rock... like in that one Star Trek TNG, where they go to the planet where everyone runs around naked and Wesley almost gets killed for falling in a flower bed. NERD ALERT!

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
731 - 01-23-2010, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass View Post
You're both just immature. It's cool. os and I were speculating that years from now no one will even give a **** about nude pics on the internet, because all the younger people do it now like it's nothing... it's the wave of the future.

A less prudish society would rock... like in that one Star Trek TNG, where they go to the planet where everyone runs around naked and Wesley almost gets killed for falling in a flower bed. NERD ALERT!
Wow, your star trek reference says it all. Some people dont give a **** and are comfortable with their sexuality. I might be immature some ways, but sexually, I bet I have years on you, mr star trek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Mush View Post
I approve of this thread. Nice place and a cool gf. People just hate to be haters. Most of these kids probably still live with mommy n daddy.
This is what I was thinking. The references to star trek only putting the nail on the coffin.

Yoderfunk
VeteranX
Old
732 - 01-23-2010, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass View Post
lol. I'm 34. And I most certainly don't deny you your fun. GET OFF MY LAWN!!

eta- yeah, I'm 33, not 34. Guess I'm going senile.
Good at least im not the only old fart around here.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
733 - 01-23-2010, 13:05
Quote:
this thread is gay

the chick is gross
Yeah, MissJess was looks and class all rolled into one. Wait.

Yoderfunk
VeteranX
Old
734 - 01-23-2010, 13:09
Quote:
this thread is gay

the chick is gross
Fancy Cat.. How the hell are you mate.

Sass
Veteran++
Old
735 - 01-23-2010, 13:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
Wow, your star trek reference says it all. Some people dont give a **** and are comfortable with their sexuality. I might be immature some ways, but sexually, I bet I have years on you, mr star trek.

This is what I was thinking. The references to star trek only putting the nail on the coffin.
Some people dont give a **** and are comfortable with every aspect of themselves, including trivial things like what kind of television shows they like.

Also, I'm a chick.

Also, married, quite happily. And I have years on you.

BUT AGAIN - you're just young, having fun. I don't begrudge you that. Rock on with your bad self. In my world, cool is being yourself and doing what you want to do as long as you don't hurt anybody.

Emissary
VeteranXV
Old
736 - 01-23-2010, 13:13
so are vids coming or what

John the Jammer
VeteranXV
Old
737 - 01-23-2010, 13:19
this place is creepy as ****.

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
738 - 01-23-2010, 13:20
Good on ya for havin the balls to post naked pictures of yourself and your gf on the internet.

Hopefully for you, this does not come back to haunt your lives forever; which is a high probability given some of the losers here on TW.

Lastly - what is the big deal here? I suppose it's quite an event for the 95% virgin population, but having sex with a half decent lookin blond chick....big deal?

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
739 - 01-23-2010, 13:20
still waiting for some ******* reports.

simo i see your apt from here.

Sass
Veteran++
Old
740 - 01-23-2010, 13:24
One more thing, to clarify - by immature, I meant doing things without regard for their potential consequences or thinking about the bigger picture, as in once pics are on the internet there are no take backs. Ever.

Page 37 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , cy dick 2 bellybutton , cyanide pencil dick , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , hey simo free drugs! , lock and ban , wheres the free crack at , xcursion sucks a dick , yarr matey i banged katie , yarr matey not a lady , yoderfunk = dickgazer