Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

tw is taken? lol

i wonder if people try to play the name off as if they are a branch of us (for fears sake)

what exactly did iceman do? I bailed after month four because school picked up. I had fun with it, but I just do not have the free time to do with it what I did back then.

:rofl: Weren't you south of me on K65? I remember always mailing you for support because I pissed off that RoBAC guy early on before we went after them.

Also, this game requires a shitload of time.

At first, it's a ton of fun sending out a couple hour squads from ~5-6 towns and getting shit rolling etc. etc. plus getting messaged by some person complaining.

Then you hit +30 towns and have to tell your girlfriend you can't talk to her for a couple hours because you have to make sure your shit is straight in Tribal Wars - The browser game

Then you quit your job because they blocked it at work and you needed to send your attacks from 4 of your towns at 7:13AM, 11:55AM, 12:12PM, and 2:33PM.

Then you're broke and alone :(

heh, I have no plans to get that serious. If we get steam rolled oh well. I discovered its easier to just have 4 O villages RIGHT next to each other that always work together so then you only have to worry about sending the noble later. But with faster troops in this world the time differences shouldn't be as big.

Plus this game is really really easy to troll and piss people off in.

Back