Icons separating friendly from self on minimap

is joinus.png moveable in the k menu? Thatd be a good thing to use if you can overlay with that so you don't have to draw anything or script anything

wait. I did this with a reticle I made. Edit the pinged00 and all the associating files into a little dot. that way you can have a dot representing yourself on the minimap, and you'll know if someone is looking at your or you're in sensor range when it blinks

Jesus... You know what the radar hud is correct? You know the center dot/triangle within it that represents YOU on the map? Yea, THAT....

I just want it to draw a separate png that clearly shows where I am on the map. See the cross with the yellow dot? Can I be more clear?

dc1Avfo.png

oh u prolly use grooves no scriptGL config. in that case im not really sure if there is a texture for minimap, it was prolly shaded w/ script (that is just my observation)

Meh, this isn't ideal but it's possible without having to write anything. Just extended the north icon and centered it all up.

sshot0055.jpg

Tribes/Base/Huds for me like u said Groove. If you make me a simple overlay script I'll love you forever. I tried, I failed. I'm not so smart.

Tribes/Base/Huds for me like u said Groove. If you make me a simple overlay script I'll love you forever. I tried, I failed. I'm not so smart.

Code:
function MilkRadar::Init()
{
	if ($MilkRadar::Loaded)
		return;
	$MilkRadar::Loaded = true;

HUD::New ("MilkRadar::Container", 400, 400, 128, 128, MilkRadar::Wake, MilkRadar::Sleep);
	newObject("MilkRadar::image", FearGuiFormattedText, 0, 0, 128, 128);
	HUD::Add("MilkRadar::Container","MilkRadar::image");
	Control::SetValue("MilkRadar::image", "<B0,0:Modules/butts/dickpix.png>");	
}

function MilkRadar::Wake() {}
function MilkRadar::Sleep() {}

MilkRadar::Init();

make folder called butts in config/Modules and save this and your 128x128 dickpix.png in there

you may want to adjust image size/filenames as you see fit

How hard would it be to attach it to the radar so it would move as a unit? Thinking about making a new config for the peoples so I wanna minimize the slop.

How hard would it be to attach it to the radar so it would move as a unit? Thinking about making a new config for the peoples so I wanna minimize the slop.

i was thinking about that and tinkered with the code for it but

without a really long winded explanation, as a script it would position right on first load but then if you moved it around it wouldn't re-adjust

unless its done with ScriptGL and then it would actually be pretty easy

i suppose it could also be done with a plugin or modification to the minimap code but meh i ain't doin that

Back