Preorder Duke Nukem Forever

Yeah i guess since it hasnt even been sent out for beta testing (or alpha?) that it will be released late 2011. I had not kept up with the story so I didnt realize it was that close to release.

On October 5, 2010, Gearbox announced that purchasers of the Game of the Year Edition of Borderlands, that was released on October 12, 2010 will receive exclusive early access to the demo of Duke Nukem Forever[80] at some point in 2011, before the game’s release.[81] According to Steve Gibson, vice president of marketing for Gearbox, the demo will be different to the one that was shown at PAX and Firstlook, and people are going to be surprised with what it is put in it.[82] He also noted that the multiplayer mode of the game will be shown to the press in an event that is coming soon. According to Valve, those that purchased Borderlands on Steam prior to October 12, 2010 will get the code for the demo without the need to buy the Game of the Year edition of the game

How many engine iterations did it go through?

Started on Quake 2 modified engine, then switched to Unreal 2.5 (ish), Now it's on Unreal 3.?

I think there might have been some Doom 3 engine action in there at some point.

From what I've read review wise is that it'll be a good game but nothing ground breaking. Fine by me. :shrug:

Hell, we waited how long for TF2 to come out and it was solid. Maybe we can get lucky twice.

here we go again.

4h3yvc.jpg

i watched an in game video of this today

it looks really cheesy and bad :x

i will be buying it anyways

Back