[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I found the whistlerblower

5.jpg

Democrat insider doesn't like that Trump is pressuring Ukraine to go after the son of the presumptive Democrat nominee. Doesn't matter that it's true mind you, it does look like abuse of power against a political opponent.

Especially since the Steele dossier was completely legit

I still think Candace Owens is a grifter who learned early on that nobody gets publicly victimized more than conservative black women. She was racially harassed in high school by the son of the Democrat mayor and his friends, won a settlement. She was racially harassed by Zoe Quinn during gamer gate. People on the right defended her, she learned it was extremely lucrative. Now she can just regurgitate talking points and be a right wing hero, be a pitbull against people too afraid to appear racist to argue back, and receive gobs of blatant racism from the left. She's making money hand over fist through self-fulfilling victimization tactics, whether she believes what she's saying or not.

I still think Candace Owens is a grifter who learned early on that nobody gets publicly victimized more than conservative black women. She was racially harassed in high school by the son of the Democrat mayor and his friends, won a settlement. She was racially harassed by Zoe Quinn during gamer gate. People on the right defended her, she learned it was extremely lucrative. Now she can just regurgitate talking points and be a right wing hero, be a pitbull against people too afraid to appear racist to argue back, and receive gobs of blatant racism from the left. She's making money hand over fist through self-fulfilling victimization tactics, whether she believes what she's saying or not.

She's saying what she believes. The conviction in her voice should be good enough. Regardless, even if she didn't believe it, what she is saying is important and the truth. I hope she continues to embarrass the left and make millions. Good for her.

You can see Candace Owens winding up as she listens to this rebutle put to her.... physically visualize the flywheels begin to build momentum as she processes what she is hearing... :lol:

W... T.... F... forming on the brain.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm in love with that lady.

Very rare to hear someone who can speak so quickly, eloquently and without the hysterical ranting that typifies most debate nowadays.

She needs to go to the top job after Trump finishes in 2024. maybe slot her in before Ivanka.

Fuck yeah. You want a woman president? There you go.

Well that would put the lie to the narrative about the misogynistic white supremacist right wouldn't it...

I would guess that most sensible people would support her, no matter if she is female, black or whatever.

Compare her to AOC and there is no sane person who could object.

Damn, I'm in love with that lady.

Very rare to hear someone who can speak so quickly, eloquently and without the hysterical ranting that typifies most debate nowadays.

She needs to go to the top job after Trump finishes in 2024. maybe slot her in before Ivanka.

She is the stupid white women's worst nightmare. She is awesome.

strato-chess-3d-400.jpg

Scrutiny over Trump’s Ukraine scandal may also complicate Biden’s campaign - The Washington Post

Joe Biden intended to spend Friday talking about climate change and his long-standing support for the gay and lesbian community.

Instead, he was thrust into the center of the latest White House scandal — that President Trump allegedly urged the Ukrainian president to investigate Biden’s son Hunter.

Suddenly, Biden faced two dueling realities: The president he is hoping to defeat next year — and who he describes as morally unfit for office — is under scrutiny for behavior some view as treasonous. But the story is inextricably linked to Biden’s son, pushing one of the topics that Biden is least comfortable discussing into the spotlight.

When Biden first entered the presidential race, it triggered a burst of attention on Hunter Biden’s foreign business ties and made-for-tabloid lifestyle.

The Ukraine call feels like a white house leak not a whistle blower. The timing is too good. Biden losing steam in the polls compared to other candidates and now we're suddenly talking about his #1 taboo issue? Trump knocking him out of the race.

Back