Leave for 3 months and the universe blows up...

WTF happend to D2D? and the north
MC comes to the North on the orders of BoB, bringing their massive capital ship fleet and a bunch of peon pets. D2 isn't as strong as everyone thought they were, never mind they couldn't match MC on the number of capital ships and loses. MC then proceeds to sweep through the rest of the north killing everyone else, who have even fewer cap ships than D2.

MC then leaves their pets in charge of the area, and the pets are currently being driven out as we speak.

Well, Llamma, our alliance, is with Alliance of Wolves atm. Great guys. We
're doing mostly small to medium pvp ops atm. Looks like we'll be aligning with goonswarm and hopefully help destroy BoB at some point.

Good tmes though, join up if you want.

By Join up, you mean re-subscribe and bring my BS's and intys back in.... Wait.. Fight ... with.... goonswarm? not against.. how odd

By Join up, you mean re-subscribe and bring my BS's and intys back in.... Wait.. Fight ... with.... goonswarm? not against.. how odd
To fight against the Goons you have to kill the sociopathic Swede, which means you must fight with the Goons against him first.

You really need capitals or a few dozen BS to really finish them off in short order. You only have to rep up about 10k in structure/armor to get to the shields and at that point you could leave for a couple days if you didn't care much.

Personally I feel if you have to chew through 40 to 80 million HP of shields to take it down, it's kind of crap that you can rely on passive regen of shields to do 99.9% of the repairing.

Back