[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 200 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 200 of 229
PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3981 - 04-08-2009, 12:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
yeah I wouldn't mind input from a real lawyer :P

I know there is some one out there that would take the case but there is some one out there who would take any case.

Not that I think the legal route is the route to take here.

It will be private lines of communication. Public ones. Media then perhaps legal. I doubt it will go that far since all I really want is more of an explanation which if they did their job they should be able to provide and if Feldmann Nissian has any hopes of looking like the good guy here they will continue on the track they are currently on. They have been very helpful and are working on gathering the facts. If the administration did not hold a fair and unbiased competition the administration did not uphold their end of the deal with Feldmann.
Why are you using the word "if". There's no doubt here. If the second place team wasn't DQ'd then it's not fair and unbiased. 100% fact.

Sponsored Links
rukkus
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3982 - 04-08-2009, 12:37
this is pretty ****ed. if you don't fight this, you suck.

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
3983 - 04-08-2009, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
Why are you using the word "if". There's no doubt here. If the second place team wasn't DQ'd then it's not fair and unbiased. 100% fact.
that's pretty optimistick

... sorry

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3984 - 04-08-2009, 12:41
well we do know of at least 32 votes for them that aren't legit since some tard on their forum posted "not 18 but voted anyways!!!!"

But their 32 to our reported 2500+ (before people got reinstated) is a pretty different story.

I do agree that 1700 votes in the last hour and 20 minutes of the contest SCREAMS last ditch illegitimate effort.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
3985 - 04-08-2009, 12:59
I would love to hear their explanation for that telos. Seriously waiting with baited breath.

krustyy
VeteranXX
Old
3986 - 04-08-2009, 13:04
Seeing as the internet helped you get winning votes, and the internet helped you get disqualified, why not start using the internet to your advantage again?

Set up a web site such as The New Tailor Made Servers: Dedicated Servers Done Right. For You.. Post your whole story there, including all the graphs, charts, and evidence of the other side cheating that you can. Throw up a couple google ads, set up a paypal donation account, and encourage visitors to email, call, and snail mail the dealership with their opinion on the matter.

Add a section for comments and be sure to set up a visitor counter.

Then throw the link up on digg, 4chan, and any other web site you could find. Contact local news agencies as well as the dealership just to let them know what you're doing.

After a month of really pushing to get that web site out and about, you're going to find yourself with a pro bono lawyer, a free wedding, a boned dealership, and thousands upon thousands of donated (and ad) dollars to sweeten the deal.

Seanpr123
Veteran++
Old
3987 - 04-08-2009, 13:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
Our e-detectives need to discover the relationship between Feldman, the contest administrator, and the winning couple.

It's there, somewhere.
*I want to believe*

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3988 - 04-08-2009, 13:07
america, **** ya!

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3989 - 04-08-2009, 13:13
need a montage

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
3990 - 04-08-2009, 13:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
I missed my chance to use the new acronym I found on reddit: IANAL (I am not a lawyer).

anal.. hehe.
IMHO, that "new acronym" goes back to the days of Usenet.

Bohica
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3991 - 04-08-2009, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyy View Post
Seeing as the internet helped you get winning votes, and the internet helped you get disqualified, why not start using the internet to your advantage again?

Set up a web site such as The New Tailor Made Servers: Dedicated Servers Done Right. For You.. Post your whole story there, including all the graphs, charts, and evidence of the other side cheating that you can. Throw up a couple google ads, set up a paypal donation account, and encourage visitors to email, call, and snail mail the dealership with their opinion on the matter.

Add a section for comments and be sure to set up a visitor counter.

Then throw the link up on digg, 4chan, and any other web site you could find. Contact local news agencies as well as the dealership just to let them know what you're doing.

After a month of really pushing to get that web site out and about, you're going to find yourself with a pro bono lawyer, a free wedding, a boned dealership, and thousands upon thousands of donated (and ad) dollars to sweeten the deal.
not a bad idea.

Scourge
VeteranXX
Old
3992 - 04-08-2009, 13:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nSpectre View Post
IMHO, that "new acronym" goes back to the days of Usenet.
yeah, I meant it was new to me.

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
3993 - 04-08-2009, 13:38
Quote:
The fact of the matter is I really don't want to drag the other couple through the mud. It really has nothing to do with them and they are a month away from their wedding date and don't need something else to think about.

Really all I care for is proof that the contest was audited fairly. I'll look into the lawyer route later today. Even getting it in the news will effect the other couple and I really don't want that. I think I will also try and get in contact with a PR person at feldmann to let them know that a company they payed to hold a fair and unbias contest didn't seem to follow through on their contract.

And yes as was stated by some one a few posts up. This has been an amazing start to my fiancee and I's lives together. Its amazing how many people put in votes for us whether they knew us or not.

Dude, seriously this is not about the other couple. Don't worry about them. They will most likely receive the benefits from the contest before anything you do can happen.

You just need to be worried about the 60k plus in prizes that you just got screwed out of. You should also consider that you could probably receive additional monies from the companies for the emotional stress that they have put on you and your wife just before the biggest day of your life!

Please dude I beg you do not pass this opportunity up. You could really do yourself and your wife-to-be a favor for the rest of your lives by following through with a lawyer on this!

liar2
VeteranX
Old
3994 - 04-08-2009, 13:43
SHENANIGANS!

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3995 - 04-08-2009, 13:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithed View Post
Dude, seriously this is not about the other couple. Don't worry about them. They will most likely receive the benefits from the contest before anything you do can happen.

You just need to be worried about the 60k plus in prizes that you just got screwed out of. You should also consider that you could probably receive additional monies from the companies for the emotional stress that they have put on you and your wife just before the biggest day of your life!

Please dude I beg you do not pass this opportunity up. You could really do yourself and your wife-to-be a favor for the rest of your lives by following through with a lawyer on this!
I've gotten input from two lawyers already and both said at the end of it the best you can hope for is to get some documents during "discovery" that answer more of your questions and thats only if it got that far.

Which honestly I doubt.

Like I said I'll give feldmann some time to go over the facts and make a statement before going any further.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
3996 - 04-08-2009, 14:03
thats ****ty dude GL

[PoE]Anthem
VeteranXX
Old
3997 - 04-08-2009, 14:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Changing status back to defcon 2. In a holding pattern and waiting for orders.
Sigh. I still say we register ratemypoo-nissan-dealership-floor-edition.com and post pics of our corn-eyed colon snakes on the floor of every Nissan dealership from Adelaide to Zurich.

Last edited by [PoE]Anthem; 04-08-2009 at 14:11..
alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
3998 - 04-08-2009, 14:22
try contacting nissan corporate HQ

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3999 - 04-08-2009, 14:24
hrm, I might do that. doesn't really have much to do with them other than a Nissian dealership sponsoring it. I don't think corporate has any say in the matter other than not wanting the bad PR I guess.

krustyy
VeteranXX
Old
4000 - 04-08-2009, 14:25
Quote:
I've gotten input from two lawyers already and both said at the end of it the best you can hope for is to get some documents during "discovery" that answer more of your questions and thats only if it got that far.

Which honestly I doubt.

Like I said I'll give feldmann some time to go over the facts and make a statement before going any further.
In the meantime, start working on your viral web page. If they're not giving you the wedding, you're sure to give them hell.

Page 200 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless