FS: Gaming PCs

Just received my battlefield special Pc from Die Hard. Everything was flawless on his part. If he still will continue in the future, I know where my next pc order will come from!

Added a new thanksgiving special system, 3 available like the BF3 system.

Also between now and next Monday, all system purchases will receive a free gift/upgrade. I will look through my huge pile of computer stuff and decide what you get, it'll be a surprise. :)

can u add a sweet economy box per massive customer request

like may b a really cheap/bland case, an i5 & 4 gigs of ddr3

w/ may b a 500w psu & integrated graphics? ;-)

Alright I'm here to say I want to buy a computah. If the 3rd BF3 system is still available it has my name on it. At work right now, but will be looking into Amazon Payments tonight.

o u built cheap pc :-|

i would have bought if it was posted a little bit sooner

instead i spent about $500 for:

asus p6g78348w8 something or other motherboard
i5 2500k
8 gigs 1600mhz rams

transplated dvd/hdd/psu/gpu

Whats that white case you had a couple weeks ago? It was solid white, like $1500ish dollars I think. Not the huge one for your PC, it was very rectangular.

Im looking for a new PC in January, probably coming to you and curious if any PC could be put in that case.

This?
CH-AMP180WN.jpg

It's the antec P180 Mini, kickass case but doesn't have a lot of length for long video cards, it can't accommodate 6950/6970/570/580, anything lower level is fine. I have 2 more if you want a system built in it, PM me on what specifics you want.

Back