FS: Starsiege HERC. 15ft Tall

Scourge said:
it'd cost more than $500 to ship that. The metal on it looks kinda like tin foil, how solid is it?

The outside is a carbon fiber mix. It wrinkled and dried. It is rather sturdy.

coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

you think it'd be possible to lay it on it's side? I'm trying to determine whether you could ship it with a large uhaul truck or something similar.

Scourge said:
coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

you think it'd be possible to lay it on it's side? I'm trying to determine whether you could ship it with a large uhaul truck or something similar.

It is in a large wooden container, separated into different pieces. The trailer is just a snowmobile trailer with a large wooden box on it. About 10 ft total height.

And if I have to explain what it does 1 more time, I'm going to flip out. TRY READING YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

ahh, so you could ship it pretty easily with a big Uhaul. That's the way I'd do it, drive over there for a road trip and drive it back w/2 cars. Or fly there, rent the uhaul and drive it back.

If I owned a gaming store, I would get this.

@ $500 per Uncle Sam should buy about 2,000 of those things and let the Iraqis wake up some morning to find them crawling all over the deserts of the northern no fly zone :)

look you stupid fucking asshole

i read the entire thread and nowhere do you say what it actually does

it has a "TURRET" and "LAUNCHERS", does it FIRE GUNS??

is it just a BIG THING TO WALK AROUND IN ???

SideSlash said:
look you stupid fucking asshole

i read the entire thread and nowhere do you say what it actually does

it has a "TURRET" and "LAUNCHERS", does it FIRE GUNS??

is it just a BIG THING TO WALK AROUND IN ???

This guy trying to make friends?

i asked nicely what it does, and he responded with

"And if I have to explain what it does 1 more time, I'm going to flip out. TRY READING YOU IGNORANT FUCK."

yeah, that's cool

Colosus said:
Just need a truck with a trailer hitch. It comes with the trailer.

oh all right then, that'd be fucking cool. How long can you afford to store it there? What're you going to do with it if nobody buys?

And people, I really *really* doubt that it walks.

what's the point of climbing in it then

if it's just a huge display, you'd look pretty dumb getting up there and not doing anything :|

and what are the compressor and pneumatic actuator things for

gj explaining what it does colosus.. you're right, i just missed it

Scourge said:
oh all right then, that'd be fucking cool. How long can you afford to store it there? What're you going to do with it if nobody buys?

And people, I really *really* doubt that it walks.

If this thing walked.. Collosus would be driving it to work I suspect.

Back