[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

did you read the fucking thread

that was the same issue we had

go back to grade school ramBRO

after 6 years of avoiding me sbj wants to hang out now? i'm lol irl right now.

rambro: i would have been happy to take them sightseeing if they asked me to, but after the first day i didn't want to be around akuma at all, i wasnt even going to come out the second day until fancy started whining to me about how he's never in town and crap; so i came out at like 10pm.

and btw it it is true there's no dancing technically allowed in nyc bars, you need a cabaret license. It's actually enforced once in awhile, but most places ignore it.

Ive asked this question time and time again but never get an answer that makes sense

What is the point of you guys drinking all day? especially without going to a club or being with tons of women

is it simple way to manufacture fun?

to me it seems like u would have spent less money and had tons more fun had u just gone sight seeing during the day, then hit the clubs at night and enjoyed drinks

We didn't drink all day. I arrived at 4pm on Wednesday and had a single beer. Then we went to the german pub and had a bit more beer probably around 6 along with some NY Pizza. After that we dropped off the one person who was crazy gone and went out to party around 8ish. Walking around the city takes time.

Thursday was the same thing, nobody picked up a drink until the pre-dinner bar where we were just killing time until eating.

me and glare did a duet of 99 red balloons

edit - fancy fat hates walking. i prefer to walk everywhere in manhattan and he forced me into cabs too many times. which is ironic because iw as the fattest person there by a shitton yet i felt like i was the most in shape.

there's nothing wrong with day drinking in nyc, i don't see what the problem is. Especially on a vacation/holiday weekend.

Back