Building a new computer... by The Pumpkin King - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Building a new computer...
Page 3 of 3
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
41 - 06-05-2015, 04:49
hahah lol that video is choppy because in order 2 "fit" 144hz frame vs 60hz frames on ur 60 hz monitor they most likely had to divide number of frames of videos by 3, that means they used every 3rd frame of each video in order to preserver the difference ratio.
PS: 256gb ssd + 2TB hdd is easy 2 find undder 200$, HDD actually has much longer lifespan, but i wont argue with u about that anymore.

Last edited by ~dickschnitzel~; 06-05-2015 at 04:53..
Sponsored Links
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 06-05-2015, 10:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4M45T3R View Post
PS: 256gb ssd + 2TB hdd is easy 2 find undder 200$, HDD actually has much longer lifespan, but i wont argue with u about that anymore.
What you are saying makes a lot of sense. I agree with you that your proposed setup is great and cheap. I'm not disagreeing with you in any way.

I did things my way because it's ****ing awesome to have a 1TB SSD drive guaranteed for a decade and it's bringing me a lot of joy, and more than likely will continue to do so for many years to come. I wouldn't be half as excited about building the computer of my choice if I didn't allow myself to deviate from the mainstream route in this specific way.

Take my word for it that I'll never regret the decision as I'm sure you feel at peace with the route you took as well, it being the more blatantly cheap and efficient route.

I haven't had the chance to use the Death Adder yet, but it feels incredibly comfortable in my hand. The motherboard looks awesome!

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 06-06-2015, 03:29
Just bought an intel i5-4460 cpu.

And I got an MSI GTX 970 graphics card.

I'm happy with this card, because it matches the coloring scheme on my motherboard exactly.

I didn't want to invest heavily into a cpu yet, because all that crazy skylake **** is coming out very soon in the 2nd half of this year, and there seem to be large diminishing returns in terms of price on the better cpu's out there. My friend told me that i5-4460 runs everything just fine, and it was very reasonably priced, so it will suit me for now.

I now have all the parts I need for a solid gaming computer.

Mission accomplished!

Thank you to all for helping!

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 06-06-2015, 03:44
Spoiler

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Building a new computer...

Social Website Bullshit