Trumps Tax Returns

"Swetnam says that climate change is the biggest driver of increased fires. An increase in drought, fuel buildup in unburned forests, earlier springs and higher temperatures are all contributing to more combustible forests. So the same actions that might have caused a small, easily extinguished fire decades ago are now creating dangerous infernos." -direct quote from Study Shows 84% of Wildfires Caused by Humans

we just got to tax to the max

LekNXd9.jpg

and then the environment can be cool again

build us a climate church hopefully

Definitely gotta shovel more money into government coffers. The only way to end climatezz change.

only way

they can't afford to fly all over the planet to raise more money to save the environment otherwise

i mean and then we start to sin again

rinse and repeat

donny trump jr. vs. jared kushner vs. hunter biden

spot me the bigger government grifter deal cutting pos who should have a restraining order from being near the white house

yet alone another government contract

i don't know which one i dislike more tbh

only politician not to get rich beyond belief and for no explainable reason at all while being PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

that's what the DNC and GOP should really be taking digs at him for right now

WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is plain - he says it all the time - he isn't doing it for the money - he is doing it for the country and his ego. He is a competitor and this is something that gains bragging rights forever. It's not money, though. He could care less at this point. This is what makes him different than the establishment and why many people like him.

same goes for biden then

they are setting up their legacy for the long haul

same way clintons and bush did their kids

we got sick of their dynasties and so these are next in line to create their own

there is a reason every trump member of the family had a cameo at this years GOP convention. It wasn't because there was a lack of qualified conservatives to choose from.

well given charlie kirk types maybe tiffany trump was their best next option idk

Yeah - but that's not going to fly. Do you think? Biden has already milked the cow for himself and the kids + friends. The rest of the Trump family can step up but the Don is the Don. I was really hoping both sides would come to their senses under Trump and give us some real choices. What was I thinking?

me too man me too

trump def isn't doing this to be rich

but i def can't speak for jared

or even donny jr.

i mean kimberly wouldn't be swinging off him if there wasn't bags of money coming

but none of it shocks me (except how much influence he let jared have over his administration) after reading about Genie Energy during the first election.

The president of its Israeli subsidiary is Effie Eitam. Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), Bill Richardson (former Governor of New Mexico, ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary),[2] Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild,[3][2] and Mary Landrieu, former United States Senator from Louisiana.

Genie Energy - Wikipedia

I mean a list doesn't get more swamp than that

if only they got Hunter in there we wouldn't even have to have these debates tomorrow

dealing favors is how this country works now

you can't even fix your own home without greasing palms and getting permit approval now

trumps father taught trump this lesson well with public housing projects

it isn't what u know but who you know

so trump knew the only way he could get ahead in new york was to keep pulling strings or be the guy you have to try to pull

that's politics in america now

love it or leave it

this idea that trump is the bad guy, the crook, for not making enough money off of the government grift is the only part of this bad faith argument i have left to laugh at from the left.

how is this a bad thing?

i guess it is when we realize biden and hillary are still the prefered candidate of wallstreet

almost all billionaires (other than adelson) support them over trump.

so much for occupy wallstreet types

LOL I love the typical leftist doublethink.

Ukraine is complicated. So when Biden does an actual quid pro quo and admits it on camera we have to back off and remember we can't fully grasp such a nuanced and volatile situation.

But when Trump has a phone call with the Ukrainian president about it, IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER!

Get fucked.

He's saying, on camera, I'm going to withhold Ukraine funds, promised by our government to Ukraine, if you don't fire the prosecutor looking into the company his sons sits on....
i mean, comon' man
nothing to see here
and then all the provable money going to Hunter
it's beyond comprehension
they need msm to tell them it's true?

that's cute - you don't think trump or jared are enriching themselves while in office.

Tell us about it
no really
Tell us about it?
links? articles? videos?
but please no screeching made up fantasy stories

and Jared isn't a coke head dead beat
he actually knows and earns his shit

Last edited:
Back