Reload this Page I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff
Page 5 of 10
fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 09-17-2011, 19:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoe View Post
oh, he forgot to add in the rotation of the earth and the wind. the point is that this is not a hypothetical model, these are basic laws of the universe that are not being followed. the distance between what is observed and what would occur as a result of the official explanation is not a minor error in the model.
I'm really confused now. What is the "official explanation" you refer to? That two planes struck the towers and that those impacts and the heat from burning jet fuel caused the structures to weaken and then collapse? The data you refer to doesn't even seem to be universally accepted (a few posts up someone else posts data claiming the buildings didn't free fall) and then people apply what are complex explanations of what "should have" (according to their understanding of theories involved) happened and then conclude that it didn't? If I could use math to prove to you that you don't have a brain would you believe me just because I'm studying for my PhD?

Stop your arrogance about the "correctness" of your model simply because of its "basic laws" (that's what the inventors of your model would say by the way). The towers were quite complex structures with forces pulling in many different directions at many thousands of different points. You think that's basic? You know what's basic? The ****ing weather. Does that mean we can predict the path of hurricanes more than a couple days in advance? You know what's basic? Missile design. You through a ****ing bomb in a tube and let it go. Of course these things aren't basic. A missile isn't basic because when you actually try to build it you find the million problems you were ignorant of before. The weather isn't basic simply because of how self-connected the system is.

And calling a model a "model" doesn't denigrate it. It's a ****ing model. Einsteins laws are mathematical models. Newton's laws are mathematical models. They're simply mathematical rules which hopefully hold true in reality and are assumed to hold true within the model. They don't always apply. They were designed to explain only certain phenomena. They might even luckily explained other phenomena (which means there's probably something deeper involved) but that's not that usual. But that doesn't mean that they don't break down at the edges. Many people build buildings and even try to design from planes hitting them. How many experiments did they get to test their designs? Not a single damn one. So the fact that the buildings stood at all is pretty impressive to me.

In the end I honestly don't care much about what people think about 9/11, but the illogical/arrogant "science" that gets thrown around depresses me. I've seen so many people be so stubborn in their belief that their modeling is irrefutable that they can't ****ing look at what's right in front of them and be humbled by what they see. I guess that's just life.

Sponsored Links
Dresden
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 09-17-2011, 20:44
9/11 Conspiracy Theory in 5 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 09-17-2011, 20:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

In the evening of 9/11, they decided to "pull it" which means a controlled demolition.
I admit i don't know much about explosives and demolitions but what i know is that it takes alot more time than half a day to plant explosives on key structural elements of a building of that size.
The people who decided to "pull it" must've had advanced knowledge.

Seriously tho, anyone who actually believes the official story about 9/11 is beyond retarded or rather, was successfully brainwashed.
Well said & +rep

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 09-17-2011, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by fartiusstinkius View Post
Are you saying that there was intelligence prior to 9/11 indicating such an attack would occur yet it wasn't acted upon? Or are you possibly saying that the buildings were intentionally demolished? I would believe the former...the latter seems quite ridiculous.
As a matter of fact, yes, it was. On top of that, Al Gore headed the commission that begged for funds to prevent it.

LOOK IT UP, YOU ****ING SHEEPLE.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
85 - 09-17-2011, 20:57
Nice clip Dresden.
Pretty much sums up the major points.

Edit: Dresden, not Denver

Last edited by Nash; 09-17-2011 at 22:16..
Dresden
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 09-17-2011, 23:12
Quote:
Nice clip Dresden.

Thanks, I was lucky to stumble on it today. Great video!

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
87 - 09-17-2011, 23:34
Quote:
Nice clip Dresden.
Didn't read the thread, but that video said almost nothing at all.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
88 - 09-17-2011, 23:37
Quote:
Nice clip Dresden.

Yeah that vid just tried to connect a bunch of **** ups by the gov't to prove the same gov't that made those **** ups was capable of carrying out the attacks, lololol

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 09-17-2011, 23:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
9/11 Conspiracy Theory in 5 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
The narrator's lisp is really annoying.

And yeah, it's just 5 minutes of "begging the question." No hard, dovetailing evidence of anything. Stupid.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
90 - 09-17-2011, 23:39
It's the 9/11 conspiracy theory in a nutshell.
Obviously it's not the whole deal.

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
91 - 09-17-2011, 23:41
like the rest of society, i assume anyone who takes 9/11 conspiracy theory stuff seriously to be a total ****wit

every truther I know in real life is a complete loon with zero social skills. i doubt its any different among TWs truthers

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-17-2011, 23:43
I've never met a truther irl. They only seem to get opinionated on the internet.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
93 - 09-17-2011, 23:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I've never met a truther irl. They only seem to get opinionated on the internet.
Well, that I can understand. Peer pressure is powerful.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
94 - 09-17-2011, 23:55
^--- Sheeple.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
95 - 09-17-2011, 23:59
Quote:
It's the 9/11 conspiracy theory in a nutshell.
Obviously it's not the whole deal.
"Here's a bunch of suspicious things." That's not a proper conspiracy theory. What's the proposed narrative here? Who did what when and why?

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
96 - 09-18-2011, 00:06
no politician would ever be willing to do something so treasonous in a system that is like a sieve for keeping secrets.

Who is going to b e able to hide something so huge without anyone leaking it?

Nobody won anything monetarily so significant to make such a plot worthwhile... the war on terror was not a magic gold mine.

Conspiracy theory is for the lame of mind.

Sascha
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 09-18-2011, 00:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!nfusor Salad View Post
no politician would ever be willing to do something so treasonous in a system that is like a sieve for keeping secrets.

Who is going to b e able to hide something so huge without anyone leaking it?

Nobody won anything monetarily so significant to make such a plot worthwhile... the war on terror was not a magic gold mine.

Conspiracy theory is for the lame of mind.
die already, you scum ****

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
98 - 09-18-2011, 00:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
they tend to hang out in the hacky sack circles of your local college

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
99 - 09-18-2011, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GED View Post
The damn building was ****ed up to hell from the first collapse.

if somebody wanted it down so badly; for what reason would doing something so obviously ****ed up help to accomplish anyone to profit?

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
100 - 09-18-2011, 00:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!nfusor Salad View Post
Larry Silverstein alone made about 5 billion dollars in insurance money.
The american defense industry made billions of dollars in the Afghanistan/Iraq war and is still doing to this day.
All the money that went into rebuilding what was destroyed in that time.
Not even talking about the cashflow that iraqi oil is producing.
Just a few pointers. Saying that nobody would've profit from that is plain ignorant.[/quote]

Quote:
Blindly accepting obvious lies and coverups is for the lame of mind.
Fixed that for you.

Last edited by Nash; 09-18-2011 at 00:23..
Page 5 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I'm about a week late on the 9/11 stuff

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
¯\_(ツ)_/¯