[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Spent the last 3 months in CO climbing and biking. Sitting on the beach right now watching the sunset in FL. You boys sitting here living on TW all day. Shut up and go live it.

Spent the last 3 months in CO climbing and biking. Sitting on the beach right now watching the sunset in FL. You boys sitting here living on TW all day. Shut up and go live it.

where a mask REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Florida is killing us all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we can't leave the home until there is no more covid

or flu virus

and we have a cure all shot for all of it again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

stay inside where it is safe forever

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

math isn't your strong suit is it scooter

i said 50+

so how old are you? and how old is your kid? and also, depending on how much of a retard your kid turns out to be, could be over 18 years old before he/she gets out of high school. :shrug:

that's not a stretch with your genes

I bet that's new. I've never seen this before and I did Kumon math for many years.

i'm sure it is......i just thought it was amusing

the difference between this and say common core is they already know how to do actual math and can probably do this + anime dance dance revolutions inside their head simultaneously.

they can play chess while watching a game of checkers........whereas our kids have like a 30% literacy rate and somehow math skills are even worse.

As the left swings back to the 'center'
don't forget who the law & order President IS
I AM Donald Trump President of the United States

Juggs you just fucked up math in this thread and trying to tell havax about math :lol:

also you arent the last gen to want to leave the house at 18 lol dont act like a turd "when i was a kid i did xyz" i walked ten miles uphill in the snow to buy bread no one cares and every generation tells that story

Its not really a 'we're so hardcore' kind of thing, there just didnt seem to be so much to be worried about with kids back then. I can remember being in 2nd grade and walking to school probably a mile and a half. Through neighborhoods, across busy streets. The meme you always see on facebook about coming home when the street lights came on, that was really a thing. Kids left the house at like 9am, would be gone all day until dark. Nothing for parents to keep in contact with. There wasn't a concern of kids getting snatched or killed or shit like that. After you were like 10, you had a key to the house, let yourself in after school, parents might not get off work for a couple hours. Now that would likely get child services called on you.

In a relatively short amount of time we went from a fairly open society to a society of people terrified of whats on the other side of their front door, people who are constantly assholes to each other, violence. Its just weird, and actually pretty sad to see

You have no idea what you are talking about. The so called "boomers" were raised by parents who went through the great depression and ww2. They did not have "play dates", cell phones, social media, the internet in general, etc.

they were raised by parents who did a shit job of parenting, which led to the boomer scourge we know and loathe today

the "greatest generation" is the ww1 crew who did the real heavy lifting in dealing w/ the economic collapse in 1929 and raised those ungrateful little shits who went so overboard on giving themselves big ups for winning ww2 (as hired muscle for the (((closed captioned))) aka the real bad guys, btw) that they ended up erasing the horror of ww1 trenches from general public consciousness (until the very recent heavily monetized centennial pop culture revival). these same ungrateful little shits, with their stolen valor "greatest generation" identity ripped off of their ww1 parents, then went on to spawn, and more importantly "raise", the vile baby boomers who have actively dismantled western civilization for personal profit and egoism expressed via virtue signaling. along with the boomers, the stolen valor generation created and nurtured the cancerous "youth culture" which they initially used to commercially exploit their own children who have for 60 years refused to grow up and are now saying "80's the new 20!"

Last edited:
It really isn't a generation that screwed us over.

It is Liberal women.

They've infested everything with their emotional stupidity.

They're devoid of logic or reason and we've invited them to run the government, universities, schools, and every facet of our society.

The downfall of this society had nothing to do with generations and everything to do with the rise of feminism and miserable women who didn't have a family so now they have to "fix the world"

It really isn't a generation that screwed us over.

It is Liberal women.

They've infested everything with their emotional stupidity.

They're devoid of logic or reason and we've invited them to run the government, universities, schools, and every facet of our society.

The downfall of this society had nothing to do with generations and everything to do with the rise of feminism and miserable women who didn't have a family so now they have to "fix the world"

this right here. as soon as we let women work, it all started going downhill. they flooded the job market, so now both the man AND the woman have to work in a family to make ends meet, and they flooded the job market with their girly spaz feewings shit as well. and now they want to have their own "careers" too, which means less people getting married and having families. gg, ladies. once again, you just HAD to pick that apple, didn't ya?

Last edited:
6xtZt2F.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me?

Back